haha that was incredible, Made my day, or at least filled my need for sadness according to the surgeon general.
Good vox
good guitar melody, Twas a little repetative, but thats fine
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass

all running through podfarm platinum XD
Your singing qualitities can use some improvements some times. Most of the time it`s good but it has it`s doubts. The lyrics are strange, but if you don`t take them literally they have areally powerful idea. But the chords are really nice. Though it can use some varations.
The part from 3:00-3:08 is brilliant. Especially the contrast between loud and soft. But you might change the outro a bit. Dind`t really liked that part...

But it`s the saddest song i`ve heard today. Beats Map of the Problematique by Muse, because that`s depressive and your one is sad...
Awesome...but am I a bad person if that made me chuckle? I was impressed with the singing too
haha no you can chuckle all you want. it was done for laughs, anyways. maximuse, it has it's doubts? that's cool I know it's not all perfect since I improvised the melody but more specific please? what would make a better outro? thanks for the comments!
It's a nice song, and you voice suits it very well. If you developed some vibrato in your singing, it would be a perfect radio friendly song.
I have vibrato, I'm a trained singer... but I chose not to use it. you really think I should? I can try it
Quote by BillyGates
I have vibrato, I'm a trained singer... but I chose not to use it. you really think I should? I can try it

I think you should, at least on the chorus part, just to give the song a smoother edge
I love it. Seriously, the guitar part was so pretty and your voice is perfect for it. I seriously wish I had your talent right about now, dude.