Okay well I have an Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top Electric Guitar and I want to bu an Epiphone 1956 Les Paul Goldtop for my birthday. I am getting money from my relatives and I want to sell the guitar I have now (Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top Electric Guitar) to try and get it. Above the neck it has a small crack and all of the way by where you put the strap on the back is a little dinged up but is not visible to the audience. How much do yuo think this would sell for to Guitar Center?
Quote by skittle385
Okay well I have an Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top Electric Guitar and I want to bu an Epiphone 1956 Les Paul Goldtop for my birthday. I am getting money from my relatives and I want to sell the guitar I have now (Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top Electric Guitar) to try and get it. Above the neck it has a small crack and all of the way by where you put the strap on the back is a little dinged up but is not visible to the audience. How much do yuo think this would sell for to Guitar Center?

well seeing as you wanna sell to GC...they proabably wont give you much. even when you have a sweet piece of gear they dont give you anything what its worth.

a buddy of mine sold his Mesa double rec to GC cuz he couldnt get anyone to buy it, and long story short, he got ****ed.
eBay or craigslist are always good options. Be careful on craigslist to get the money first though.
Haven't you heard?

It's a battle of words
Ebay? Craigslist? Pawn Shop?
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by skittle385
Any suggestions to where I could sell it that will have a good price?

You won't get much any way you do it. maybe rasie money another way.