Hey everyone!

I'm looking for some new kind of sound and i think that 7 string guitar will give me it.
Do you know any good ones? please link me or tell the names of models

Thanks!
Mazan
Schecter C-7, Shecter Hellraiser C-7, Schecter Blackjack ATX C-7, Ibanez makes a few good ones, idk names, but look at them. also look Agile and LTD
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Finally another 7 string guitarist!!

What are you looking for?
My Ibanez gives me a fairly slick sound that works best with clean and heavy distortion. (From my experience at least.)
Quote by neopowell
Killing yourself seems like the only simple solution.
Quote by Draconey
Finally another 7 string guitarist!!

There's plenty more in the 7-string/ERG Legion... see sig.

There's a lot of them. What's your price range?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
7 string thread

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
I play a Schecter 007 Elite which is now discontinued but it's an amazing guitar, and i've tried out a few other Schecter 7 strings and they're all well built so i would defly say some higher-end Schecter should be 1st on your list.
get a ibanez s7320 it's really good. or if you are low on money get the rg with the set bridge i dont remember the model of that.
Quote by ticklemeasian
get a ibanez s7320 it's really good. or if you are low on money get the rg with the set bridge i dont remember the model of that.

That would be the RG7321. It's got a good reputation for being a nice 'starter' 7 string.
price range?
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Schecter and Ibanez are your best bet, if you want a thick neck look at schecters, if its a thin neck look at Ibanez. if your looking for cheap 7's (under £300) look at the Ibanez 7321 or the Schecter Omen7. if your looking at mid range guitars look at Schecter Blackjack ATX C-7 (£799) or Ibanez RG1527 (£825).
My Gear:
-Guitars:
Schecter 30th Anniversary PT
Schecter V-7 Hellraiser
Schecter Demon 7 FR
Vintage VRS100
Amps:
Randall RG75 G3 Plus
Last edited by Rob Rock at Mar 24, 2009,
the c7 jeff loomis signature is GODLY, one of my buddies have it and they wont play anything else their ibanez 7 string collects dust.
Dean Vendetta XM Custom Build
Guitar - Ebay 20/20
Pickups - GFS H/O Hex 40/40
Tuners - Sperzel locking 59.99/59.99
Bridge- Tone Pros - 89/89

the plan. take a 20 dollar guitar and make it sound decent

COMPLETE!! PICS SOON!!
Ibanez RG7321FM. Same as the black RG7321, except with a flamed maple top in a sexy-as-**** crimson finish. I would sex it if I had one.