Ok, so the other day I was working on fixing my DOD Classic Fuzz pedal. It didn't work when I soldered the broken wire together, but that became the least of my worries. All of a sudden, the thing fell off the table (something must have hit the power supply cable hanging off the table) and now the only wires connected are:

Footswitch - Input (soldered) (Green)
Footswitch - Output (Purple)
Power jack - Battery (Red)
Power jack - Motherboard (second connector from left) (Yellow
Battery - Input (Black)
Input - Output (Black)

The disconnected wires are:

Light (Brown)
Output (Black)
Output (Blue)

I actually just noticed the problem isn't as big as I thought it was originally, but it still doesn't work. The light won't come on, and I can't get the pedal to make any noise.

Is there a way to fix this myself or do I have to get it repaired at a shop?

Here are pictures of the disaster.

And here's the schematic of the pedal (that I can't figure out)
I think your tucked bray
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
well learn the schematic and how to properly solder and then try and fix it.....if you dont want to take the time just take it to someone
This is a G chord....i used to be in a cranberries tribute band.
Quote by camhussynec
I think your tucked bray

..huh?

Quote by Led Hed Lefty
well learn the schematic and how to properly solder and then try and fix it.....if you dont want to take the time just take it to someone

Well, I wasn't the one who soldered it, my dad did. I'll probably take the pedal and schematic to my dad or brother, as my dad knows his way around technology, and my brother's an electrician, so between the two of them it shouldn't be hard to fix.
Anyone else have a DOD Classic Fuzz pedal they can open up and take a few snapshots of to help Alex Vik out with?
BLAZE ON!

2006 Epiphone '58 Korina V
2008 Aslin Dane Bohemian
Real Sound Mars Twin Tube Distortion/Overdrive
Crate dxj112 amp
Dunlop HighGain used as expression pedal
Another question. Do I really need to put the piece of paper that goes in last (on top of the foam (that covers the footswitch), battery holder, and motherboard back in when I close it up?
The best way to fix it is to learn to read that schem. Good on ya for providing us one and with pics to go with it, but it's that much harder to trace the PCB through pics over the internet instead of standing there looking at it.

Or just ask around for gutshots of a working one.
Quote by Invader Jim
The best way to fix it is to learn to read that schem. Good on ya for providing us one and with pics to go with it, but it's that much harder to trace the PCB through pics over the internet instead of standing there looking at it.

Or just ask around for gutshots of a working one.

How so? If more pics are needed, I could provide, but if it's the hands-on that you'd need, then I understand.

And I might have to track down someone on here who owns one, but I can't seem to find anyone yet.