So i've gone through multiple months of bull with my singer; never memorizing lyrics, forgetting his mic/amp, not contributing to writing, etc. Yesterday, though, the band finally managed to get a drummer to come to practice and it was amazing. I had another friend over (guitar player) who played with us, and it sounded much better than ever before, except for the singer. Thankfully we couldn't really hear him, but when we did...blech. Since I don't go to the same school as him, the bassist told him today and now he's all pissy. Not sure what she said (she was supposed to wait for me to figure out what to say) but i'm guessing it wasn't anything good. Now he has to come to my house to pick up his drum kit(we kept it at my house in case our drummer could come) this weekend, so i'm a bit nervous as to how that will work out. Any tips on what to say to him?
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
your a pussy ass bitch. GTFO MAH HOUSE. tell him hes a worthless singer and steal his kit. it'l be worth money ya know...
(signature removed, please choose another)
Quote by 'marthhead
just be professional. I wouldn't worry about it that much.

This
I just don't wanna see him again, so getting the kit out fast is the best idea. And I plan on being professional, but what if he insists on staying? There's no practice this weekend (bassist is busy) but he still might try and stay.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Handbuilt 6-string V
Pod HD300
Quote by Jango22
I just don't wanna see him again, so getting the kit out fast is the best idea. And I plan on being professional, but what if he insists on staying? There's no practice this weekend (bassist is busy) but he still might try and stay.

Deal with it?

Surely you can understand that if you were kicked from a band, you'd be a little pissed off.

I dont understand why you need help with this.
He's the type of person who would keep coming to band practices even if we don't invite him.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Handbuilt 6-string V
Pod HD300
whatever?

its not like you kicked him out of your life.

if you dont want to be bros with the guy then straight up tell him.
Guitars
Schecter Omen 6
Agile LP 2500
Kramer RR V
Amp
Peavey 6505
4x12 with Eminence Screamin' Eagles
Others
Mogami Cables
Korg DTR-1000
Furman M-8 Power Conditioner
MXR Smartgate
BBE Sonic Maximizer
My Band
www.myspace.com/gdbr
Yeah, i'm overreacting. I realize that now. He's just annoying as all hell and i'm kinda sick of him.
I'll probably take eaton's advice, as long as the ground isn't too wet. I want him out, but i'm not gonna be a dick about it.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Handbuilt 6-string V
Pod HD300
just set the drum kit ready to be taken away
be friendly about it
make it obvious that he can't stay long
hopefully he'll realise yoru being sincere but don't want him there
So he came over tonight and picked it up. It went a LOT better than what I thought. We chatted a bit (apparently he started a band in the day he's been out <_< and he got his kit back unharmed. The only problem that came about is that I found out the bassist told other people that he was out before she actually told him, so he was pissed at that.
He understood the reasoning, though, and didn't give any trouble.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Handbuilt 6-string V
Pod HD300