So here the thing i have roland microcube which had the 4-5 inch speaker blow out ... so i pull out the whole unit out of the wood .

i want to connect the microcube to my 4x12 marshall cabinet ...

i have unsoldered the two speaker wire ( 1xblack and 1x red ) ...

so how can i made these 2 wired connected to the speaker cable of the cab . ????

my first thought is that i need one of these :

http://www.elderly.com/images/accessories/GEPT/EB6324.jpg

am I right ??? i should soldered the 2 wired .. and plug the speaker cable into that ??

Im not gonna open the cab in any means .. im jsut trying this to see if it work . dont wanan touch anything to the cab ...

and my cab would be conenct ????

any help would be appreciated. thx .
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
Last edited by Skysc at Mar 23, 2009,
just run a cable from the headphone jack to your cab.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
just run a cable from the headphone jack to your cab.

unfortunatly i did that and the headphone jack of the micro cuibe is horrible ... .. the microcube is worst heapdhone output ive seen .

id rather really connect the unit as if it was a real cab .
Bedroom rock star :

- Agile 3200 Slim
unless you've got a 4ohm load to connect the cube up to you're going to loose an immense amount of volume.
Quote by mikeyElite
unless you've got a 4ohm load to connect the cube up to you're going to loose an immense amount of volume.

my cab is 8 ohm .. i know this mismatch will make me lose volujme but n-e way i never push the microcube pass 2 oclock in my bedroom .

but is my connection ok ... buying a mono jack female and soldered both wired into it and conencting the cab into it ???
Bedroom rock star :

- Agile 3200 Slim
it'd work but i'd imagine it would sound exactly the same as going through the headphone jack. i could be wrong though, try it out.
are you retarded thats like a 5watt amp going through like 200watt speakers youll get like no volume.
Quote by SG Commander
are you retarded thats like a 5watt amp going through like 200watt speakers youll get like no volume.
Take your insults somewhere else, kid.

And you're WRONG. The power handling capability of the speaker has nothing to do with it's effeciency. A 5 watt amp will sound every bit as loud being played through a 200 watt cab that has the same efficiency as the speaker in the combo.

... and guess WHAT? there's a high probability the 4 x 12 Marshall cab has a higher effeciency than the little speaker in the combo. so ...

even with the impedance mismatch that 5 watt amp is likely to be LOUDER through the cab than through the little speaker in the combo.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Someone you knew is right.

your best bet would be to wire in a jack socket. the red wire goes to the pin and the black to the sleeve.

Have a look at Matching speakers and amps in the columns.