im getting a strange case of fret buzz on my epi lp standard. It only occurs on 2 of my frets on the entire guitar. The 7th fret A string and the 7th fret D string. So basically the notes are right on top of one another and its probably caused by the same fret right after them. Everything else is fine. Is there a decent fix for this that wont involve messing up my action. I have it at a pretty decent height that feels comfortable. I can put a picture if you guys want.
Post a pic and try to get a closeup of the fret area as well.
Moving on.....
file the 7th fret maybe?

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
I had a somewhat similar problem before. Turned out my bridge saddles were setup for a very flat radius. It made in the middle strings closer to the fretboard than the rest. Which in turn caused me buzzing. I matched the radius of the bridge to the fretboard and everything went smoothly.

Another quite common problem of random buzzing is high or uneven frets. I suggest you to take out a straight ruler and measure them.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

are the strings fresh?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011