Which one is better in your guys opinion....or maybe something else with a floyd in about the same price range

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-C-1-FR-Electric-Guitar-518491-i1402010.gc

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-Damien-FR-Electric-Guitar-103125423-i1147996.gc
My Gear
ESP EX-400
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Peavey Valveking 112
Electro-harmonix Metal Muff with Top Boost
Mogami Cables
Dunlop Tortex Orange .60mm Picks
DiMarzio Cliplock Strap
c-1 all the way. EMG 81/89s, mahogany, OFR, fast neck (unless you don't clean it, then it's quite sticky on the palm-side).

unless money is an issue, go with the c-1.
Quote by DrButterfunk
c-1 all the way. EMG 81/89s, mahogany, OFR, fast neck (unless you don't clean it, then it's quite sticky on the palm-side).

which c1 are you talking about?
My Gear
ESP EX-400
Peavey Valveking 112
Mogami Cables
DiMarzio Cliplock Strap
please help me out guys
My Gear
ESP EX-400
Peavey Valveking 112
Mogami Cables
DiMarzio Cliplock Strap
Quote by DrButterfunk

That's the hellraiser, bud. We're talking about a regular C-1 FR here. LFR, EMG Hz's.
How much is the Hellraiser? I doubt its got a German OFR, most likely the Asian made one
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Never played that c1, but i love mt damien fr
Fender MIA Standard Strat
ESP LTD Viper 407
Epiphone SG
Starcaster by Fender(modded with Bill Lawrence l-500-xl)
PEAVEY 6505+ (FJA transistor modd)
Peavey 65 watt transtube studio-112
Marshall 1960AV
Vader 2x12
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 band EQ
Quote by DrButterfunk

i hate when people think all Schecters have EMG's just because of their most popular series: Hellraiser has them.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by randomhero93
i hate when people think all Schecters have EMG's just because of their most popular series: Hellraiser has them.

Its like a freaking epidemic....

TS: Unless you just really can't, and I'm stressing cant alot.... I would save up the extra $300 dollars and buy either the Hellraiser FR, Or a Blackjack ATX FR. Both are remarkably better then a standard C-1 FR
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by DSOTM80
How much is the Hellraiser? I doubt its got a German OFR, most likely the Asian made one

Hellraiser is around $900, Are there Asian OFR's? because it's definitely an original.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by biga29

Its like a freaking epidemic....

TS: Unless you just really can't, and I'm stressing cant alot.... I would save up the extra $300 dollars and buy either the Hellraiser FR, Or a Blackjack ATX FR. Both are remarkably better then a standard C-1 FR

This! especially with that Valveking you got. i think the ATX will do wonders for you TS.
and to the bolded: I know. ITS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by Pac_man0123
It's $850 and yes it is the asian OFR

Yea I figured it was an Asian Floyd, especially at that price.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Well im getting 100 bucks a day during april vacation so im really only havinng 500 for this new guitar witha floyd
My Gear
ESP EX-400
Peavey Valveking 112
Mogami Cables
DiMarzio Cliplock Strap