Hey UG my arms are all ****ed for i dunno how long so seeing as how i can't play guitar what could i do musically that wouldn't damage my arms?
harmonica just get a stand thing for it lol thats all i could think of
Squirrels>all other animals group

Quote by Prophet of Page
I don't recommend passive pickups for any kind of blues tone. Ideally, you'd want a passive pickup with a reasonably low level of output.
Singing. Seriously.... even if you never become a singer, being able to sing at least a little bit will make you a better musician.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
buy a set of 12 guns. tune each to make a different note of the chromatic scale. then fire them off to make music. you'll need to spend alot on ammo, and you may kill someone... also you might damage your hearing being that each note will be about... 140 db.

haha jk.

seriously, you could try composing via tuxguitar/guitarpro/powertab. you can still use a computer right? obv. if your posting on here.
this is a post. there are many like it but this one is mine

=======================

Taylor Big Baby
Agile 3100 CSB
Peavey classic 30/112
Okko Dominator, Big muff pi, cs3, dd3, ch1, ts9, ad9, classic wah
Quote by axemanchris
Singing. Seriously.... even if you never become a singer, being able to sing at least a little bit will make you a better musician.

CT

Definately. I can barely sing in tune and even that has been very helpful.
Quote by axemanchris

CT

This. You'd be suprised as to how much singing can help you develop a good ear for music.
I was a truly terrible singer. As a result, I *so* wanted to believe that singing was not an important part of being a musician. I denied it for years. Easily one of the mistaken notions I carried around with me the longest.

Maybe it's like being a former smoker or something, but now, I can't emphasize enough how important being able to sing - even just a little bit - is to your development as a musician on so many levels.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.