View poll results: Which do I do first
Option 1
0 0%
Option 2
8 33%
Option 3
16 67%
Voters: 24.
I know I'm going to do all of these in the near future as I am very dissapointed with my pedal setup.

Option 1: Sell my POS Vox wah and get a Crybaby 535Q

Option 2: Sell my Digitech the Weapon and buy a MI Audio Crunch Box

Option 3: Buy a MXR 10-Band EQ.

Then after all those are checked off I'll get a compressor and a Decimator.

But I ask, which do I do first?

I play a bunch of Metal, neoclassical, and classic and hard rock.

I have a Fender 60 watt SS amp that I'm upgrading by the end of the US school year.
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
Last edited by DiSTuRBeD -26- at Mar 23, 2009,
The EQ will do the most for your sound.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Ok thank you. I'm just very unhappy with my pedals ATM. So I'm trying to entirely redo my pedals. No way in hell I'm getting rid of my DD-7 or DeltaLab CHorus though. Those kick ass. Everything else can go.
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
yeah so sell the other stuff first on like craigslist or something then add that moeny towrds the EQ. you cover it all in one-two steps
I already have enough money for the EQ. I still plan on selling my other sh!t to fund my Metal muff and Crybaby 535Q I need to get
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
why not mod the wah?
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Buy the EQ, sell the wah and the weapon, buy an Ibanez weeping demon or a Crybaby from hell. then sell the amp for a B-52 At-112
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
Buy the EQ, sell the wah and the weapon, buy an Ibanez weeping demon or a Crybaby from hell. then sell the amp for a B-52 At-112

+1

Although, I'd suggest Morley over the Ibanez, unless you want to buy a WH10. Dunlop and Morley have some good wahs for the price, although you may be able to find something better used for a bit more. Or you could mod the Vox for high gain...

B-52 would work. I'd suggest getting some amp already oriented towards metal, like the B-52, and you can change your EQ and volume control (on guitar) to get the other tones you need.

So, that's essentially a mix of Options 1 and 3, do 2 if you have any leftover money... that way you would just need to switch over to clean or turn your gain down. The crunch box is a great pedal.
Well, I have an update: I just sold my Weapon and actually made a preofit on it. I sold it for 100 bux plus shipping.

Would the Crybaby 535Q be good for metal as well?
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
the 535Q has a bunch of different tones in it, so it should be good for just about anything. IIRC, Satriani used it before be got his Sig wah form Vox.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.