why do people who follow this stereotype always rub their hands?? Like mother mary they always have their hands perfectly straight and rubbing. Most of the people i've seen doing this are predominantly black. Some kid walks into class/lunch/bathroom/school/library/computer lab/science lab and either rubs his hand, fixes his hat, pulls up and or down his pants and readjusts his crotch. WTF?!
Quote by amd123
why do people who follow this stereotype always rub their hands?? Like mother mary they always have their hands perfectly straight and rubbing. Most of the people i've seen doing this are predominantly black. Some kid walks into class/lunch/bathroom/school/library/computer lab/science lab and either rubs his hand, fixes his hat, pulls up and or down his pants and readjusts his crotch. WTF?!

Theres no real answer for this.

Explain how rap music isn't considered noise.
Most rapper/gangster/hood people I know are very religious
that could explain it
EDIT:
Can't believe I forgot about the cocoa butter
Quote by synestershadows
Shai Hulud mother****er.
Last edited by DartS17 at Mar 23, 2009,
Quote by amd123

Two words: Cocoa butter.

Those words can actually explain a lot of questions about black people.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
sh1t brah you axin lyk you don know shi bout dat niggah culta.
It go nd assert our dominan f'sha nd sho how hood we iz.
Now gwan nd get yo cracka azz outta heya befo I dun go nd pop a cap in dat fat white thing.
Nothing Napalm can't solve!!!!
God Bless Napalm =]
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
well if they use cocoa butter how come they don't put any on the OUTside of their hands???
I asked my black friends and they said they don't talk to me cuz i don't listen to underground rap no more and i is a crazy cracka >____________>
Quote by amd123
well if they use cocoa butter how come they don't put any on the OUTside of their hands???

Cause that **** ain't hood.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.