So today around 3:00 in the afternoon, i got home form school.I applyed at mcdonalds because ive been wanting a job because i was sick of having ot seem likea dickhead everytime me and my frineds go to smoke and im the only one who doesnt chip in and is getting smoked up. put that is besides the point. I was just wondering if anyone has ever applyed ta mcdonlads how long does i ttake them to call you back to tell if you if you get an interview or not. thanks guys.
Calm down. It's not going to be overnight.
I hear McDonalds only take elite burger flippers to participate the fantastic food creations that go on in such a high-class, VIP restaurant.

Seriously though, apply moar places.
Last edited by ShaunDiel at Mar 23, 2009,
You have to apply to more than one place if you plan to get a job.

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
2 of my friends have applied.
No calls were ever returned
. . . . . . . . . . RunToTheHills<3

__Iron Maiden!
__Girls of UG!
i hear they have drug tests
Jackson Soloist SL3
Line 6 HD147
Vintage Celestion 30 &
Celestion G12H anniversary
It would probably help to apply to more than just McDonalds...or you could get 3 fake ID's and apply as 3 different people to the same McDonalds, you would triple your chances!
Yeah dude, just apply everywhere you can think of. Even if they say they aren't hiring. Leave a CV with them.

Also don't expect people to call back. The majority of companies won't. I can guarantee that.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
1994.....that would make you 14/15.......you know not many people your age get a job.....lol look into that
my hovercraft is full of eels

How are we supposed to know about the employment policies of your local Mickey D's?
Quote by ripdime04
do they really drug test??

Duh, and if you know anything then you should know THC stays in your body for up to 30days
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Quote by stephen_rettie
do you think they would have any staff if they did?

There are ways around said test
I applied there awhile back and I didn't get the job. At the point I realized that I must be a really big failure if McDonalds won't hire me.
Quote by stephen_rettie
i know... im saying there isnt one to begin with.

Really? One of my friends works at the local one and he had to take one...
Quote by matt169
Yeah dude, just apply everywhere you can think of. Even if they say they aren't hiring. Leave a CV with them.

Also don't expect people to call back. The majority of companies won't. I can guarantee that.

I've been called back every single time.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
Even Kroger has drug tests. You'll pretty much have one no matter where you go. I only had a saliva test so I passed. The forums at grasscity are your friend if you want to pass a DT
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
was a month before i got my call. it's not worth it dude, i quit saturday.
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
McDonalds would have like 0 burger flippers if they tested their staff.
Quote by kingofdudes161
Duh, and if you know anything then you should know THC stays in your body for up to 30days

ARE YOU KIDDING. we have pepole at my work who deal drugs in the changing rooms. there's more druggies then pepole who don't do drugs. ive never seen them do a dru yesy, and i have been over tehre for over a year and have not gotten one eathir.
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by wesleyisgay
ARE YOU KIDDING. we have pepole at my work who deal drugs in the changing rooms. there's more druggies then pepole who don't do drugs. ive never seen them do a dru yesy, and i have been over tehre for over a year and have not gotten one eathir.

.ti htiw gnola oG

*READ BACKWARD*
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!