I think that I had a look at my house on it was pretty cool.

If I had known they were doing my street and when I'd have spent the day mooning out the window.
Its essentially taking a lot of pictures on the street. Theres nothing wrong with that.
It's been said many times, "It's an open invitation for burglars.", I think that that's a load of piss seeing as it wouldn't be much of a task for them to look around streets as they normally would.
Quote by Tw1zzler
Its essentially taking a lot of pictures on the street. Theres nothing wrong with that.

Well normaly (in canada), you don't have the right to randomly take a picture of someone.

Since this is "the streets", you're right kinda. But it's still published on the internet... On a pretty known website.

Bleh ಠ_ಠ
Quote by bendystraw
Who else finds google maps and street really boring?
Yeah, well it beats walking.
If it's the UK who is pissed about it google should just erase UK from Street View.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
I think it's brilliant. Just hope they get it here (Dublin).
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
Quote by Skippy_McNutty
If it's the UK who is pissed about it google should just erase UK from Street View.

No they shouldn't because the British public complain too fucking much. Besides it's no more of an invasion of anyone's privacy than walking down the damn street and the last time I checked people didn't complain about that so much. Besides, my brothers on it haha.

Quote by bendystraw
Who else finds google maps and street really boring?

Find Google Maps boring? How can you find it boring? It's like finding a road map boring it's not there to be entertaining it's there to be functional.
Last edited by MaxLees666 at Mar 23, 2009,
Quote by MaxLees666
No they shouldn't because the British public complain too fucking much. Besides it's no more of an invasion of anyone's privacy than walking down the damn street and the last time I checked people didn't complain about that so much. Besides, my brothers on it haha.

Find Google Maps boring? How can you find it boring? It's like finding a road map boring it's not there to be entertaining it's there to be functional.

No ****! Haha where is he?
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
Quote by MaxLees666
True. Google Map's direction helper is ****ing quality. What roads it tells you to take.
Quote by Skippy_McNutty
No ****! Haha where is he?

Newcastle quayside, he was with this film group called Northern Stars some time last summer and remembered a car with cameras sticking out of it and google written on the side going past. The faces are all blurred out of course but we can still tell its him lol
The UK is pissed, I thought the UK had cities with CCTV cameras on almost every corner?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
google earth is technically...according to them an invasion of privacy because you can look at anyones damn house whenever you want...i dont see why the street view is more cause for alarm
you brought a hooker to church?
it's helpful when i need to find a place, then i get to see what it exactly looks like.
i don't really see a huge problem with it.
For a minute there
I lost myself
people need to stop being titty babies. it's a nice feature on google for getting directions.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
My house is on it! W00t! They blocked out faces and numberplates so I don't what people are so pissed about.

I tried going around seeing if I knew anyone but I didn't I even went to my college lol
Quote by rocknrollstar
I can find my house but no street view

only certain places in major cities