Does anybody remember that pic of that guy with a banana at a concert just staring at the stage? I can't find it anywhere. If anyone has it, just post it here and you will be appreciated. This thread can be closed after someone posts it, if anyone has it. Thanks. I know people hate threads like this, so sorry. Sorry for the vague description too.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.

And when they painted over that;

Last edited by bendystraw at Mar 23, 2009,
Someone must know what I'm talking about. There was just a guy standing up eating a banana at some sort of concert, looking like he was hypnotized or something. Beside it was written "WTF!!!?!!?!" in MS Paint. I don't know how else to describe it but it was hilarious. It was posted in the forums somewhere but I can't remember the thread.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by Jacob6293
Someone must know what I'm talking about. There was just a guy standing up eating a banana at some sort of concert, looking like he was hypnotized or something. Beside it was written "WTF!!!?!!?!" in MS Paint. I don't know how else to describe it but it was hilarious. It was posted in the forums somewhere but I can't remember the thread.

I remember seeing it in the Demotivational Pictures thread somewhat recently, so you might wanna look there.
Next time use google!
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid