Page 1 of 2
I mean wtf it's really annoying. I am not gay nor am I attracted to black girls(with the exception of one, and she doesn't act black so she doesn't count). It seems like they both can't get enough of my ass. I am hispanic, tan color, short hair, and pretty tall. But yet for some reason I cannot attract white/hispanic girls. And I love these girls too. They are so hot.

So what do I do in this situation? Change my look around maybe?
Quote by Endless_Pain
I mean wtf it's really annoying. I am not gay nor am I attracted to black girls(with the exception of one, and she doesn't act black so she doesn't count). It seems like they both can't get enough of my ass. I am hispanic, tan color, short hair, and pretty tall. But yet for some reason I cannot attract white/hispanic girls. And I love these girls too. They are so hot.

Quote by YA89
fu**ing racist idiot. Just try to live.

And I'm racist.......how?

Because I don't like black girls? That's not racism
haha

I didn't read the post but the title made me lol
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Ew, you're hispanic?

You better change your look around if you want a pass at a white girl.

Fine, but how?

And why do white girls not like hispanics anyway?
You could try children. Just get a van and some candy and you're set for life.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by Endless_Pain
Fine, but how?

No they do, they just hate prejudiced people/racists.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I feel your pain, let us don the white hoods and burn some crosses.

Oh how we'll frolic.

I'll get my swastika and Easy-Bake oven, we'll meet at the town hall.

*giggles like a school girl*
Quote by bendystraw
You're a prick, get over yourself.

This.
Pick flowers not fights.
Make love not war.
Drop acid not bombs.

Quote by Endless_Pain
Fine, but how?

ooooo dont like racism when its not on your side??????

****in homophobic racist, should happy and just take the ****.
You sir are a homophobic racist douchebag.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
reads again Grow up
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by Endless_Pain

i advise you prepare youre flame-shield. you posted this in the pit. but im not gunna blast you for hating gays and blacks. you have youre own opinion. just might not wanna post it on here. and evidently, the politically correct term is homosexuals, because you get blasted for calling em gay anymore, even though youre tell the truth. but just tell em hell no, youre straight, and for the chicks you dont like, tell em you aint interested.
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
Peavey Classic 50 power amp
GK Neo 4x10
Quote by Endless_Pain

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING AT THIS!!! FRIGGIN EPIC... she dosent act black !!! HAHAHAHAHAHA... but seriously ur a racist fag
PANTERA
Quote by KGB_INC
none. i've never had sex.
probably never will.

My Gear:
B.C Rich Warlock
32 year old antique yamaha accustic
Peavey Ovation
Peavey Millenium Bxp 5 string Bass
2000 Watt Peavey PA system
Line 6 Floor Pod
haha

This thread is going to be epic...
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by stephen_rettie
ooooo dont like racism when its not on your side??????

****in homophobic racist, should happy and just take the ****.

lol

fag alert
Quote by Endless_Pain
Fine, but how?

C'mon really? You can't stereotype ethnic groups and believe things like that. Unless you're Mexican, then of course you've got no chance
Quote by tymanic
HAHAHAHAHAHA... but seriously ur a racist fag

Yeah I know right?? what a queer. He probably wears a scarf.
Quote by paintballcrazy7
i advise you prepare youre flame-shield. you posted this in the pit. but im not gunna blast you for hating gays and blacks. you have youre own opinion. just might not wanna post it on here. and evidently, the politically correct term is homosexuals, because you get blasted for calling em gay anymore, even though youre tell the truth. but just tell em hell no, youre straight, and for the chicks you dont like, tell em you aint interested.

Quite honestly, I don't give a damn what is potically correct
are people seriously calling him homophobic? what straight guy enjoys being hit on by gays? it's awkward.

also, I sort of understand the black girl thing. it's not that I'm racist. It's that my penis is racist.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by Death_switch
C'mon really? You can't stereotype ethnic groups and believe things like that. Unless you're Mexican, then of course you've got no chance

lol nah I'm not a mexican

I wouldn't be tall if I was
Quote by iantheman
are people seriously calling him homophobic? what straight guy enjoys being hit on by gays? it's awkward.

also, I sort of understand the black girl thing. it's not that I'm racist. It's that my penis is racist.

Exactly thank you

It's easy to point fingers and call someone names, but lets see how any of you straight guys like getting constantly hit on by gays or people thinking you're gay. It's not fun at all.

Calling me a homophobic makes no sense
Page 1 of 2