I Don't know.

I seriously don't, I wrote it for kicks, and i heard it sounds like The Offspring, but i had the mindset of "radio rock" and apparently that changed.

I'm used to writing metalcore/deathcore, and the cold harsh world of standard tuning as crept up on me, so bare with me.
Attachments:
Destruction.zip
Poop.

Yes, poop.
I said it once, I'll say it again, you get good tone in Guitar Pro. Ima steal these settings.

As for the song, it's ok. I can't really critique it well since punk rock is not my thing.

needs more guitar solos

*runs*
I must say that you should stay away from punk rock and "radio" rock. You suck dude. And you like gay donkeys.

I'm sorry.

I like the drumming in this. Melodicism was straight-forward and simple, neccessary for radio fare.
I do hear The Offspring in this quite a bit, especially their new stuff.
To simplify this further:
Rhythm=good.
Melodies=meh.

I'm not one for Mediocre Generica (actually, I am, since it's an excellent album), so I don't condone this song.
Oh, will there be more comps anytime soon?
Quote by huevos
I must say that you should stay away from punk rock and "radio" rock. You suck dude. And you like gay donkeys.
Oh, will there be more comps anytime soon?

Not for you, mister!
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Haha.

I agree with him. Not on the sucking, and gay donkeys. but the rhythm was great. but the leads were very average.i know you can do better becuase you write awesome metalcore pieces. Maybe delete all the lead and re-do it, since its a different day, you might make some better stuff.

or just leave it if it was kind of a one of song.

c4c?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1089912