Friday I interviewed over the phone for an internship at Bloomberg. Everything went great, I thought I nailed it.

Today I didn't have my cell phone the entire day, and when I get back home at a little before 9, I learn a couple of my friends got the position. So I ran for my phone, and the lady left me a voicemail. She left it for me at 2:45, the same time she called everyone else who got the job.

So I called her back, 6 hours later, and left a voice message. It came out all wrong, I stuttered, and it was just bad. I also sent her an email, and will try to contact her in the morning before school.

So pit, place your bets: did I just completely blow my chances? <__<...I really wanted this, too
just explain how you didn't have your phone, if they are still looking for people then you might have a chance
lolz ur doomed.
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
You're life is ruined. Might as well play metal.

LOL

well they MIGHT'VE still have your spot saved cus they probably just listed who got in and who didn't
Quote by Garret.
fortify your anus

you never know what could happen
Quote by happytimeharry
I just had an odd mental image of someone building up a fort around their asshole made out of Lincoln Logs.

Quote by sacred_silence7
it's cause you forgot to put in an extra hammer-on

MUSE FAN?!!
well, i would say...yes
My Gear:
Epiphone Classic Les Paul
Ibanez JS1000 w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
Quote by bendystraw
Run through the office naked to show how committed you are.

huh. i lol'd at this
My Gear:
Epiphone Classic Les Paul
Ibanez JS1000 w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
Question: In the voicemail and email I stated I would try and reach her at 8 AM before school.

Now, if I call her at 8 AM and she's not in her office yet, do I leave a third message. And if so, what to say?

Or do I call her at 8 am, not leave a message, and let her contact me?

ALSO, if I call her in the morning and she's unavailable, is it up to me to call again at 3pm, or should she contact me? I want to show I want the job, but don't want to come off as desperate either.