+1
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Oh **** man. Nice nice nice. Why isn't this on any of the news on here? **** that Papa Roach ****.
Exploiting a dead man by putting his name on it and selling it ftw.

Edit - I'm gonna piss people off with this.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Last edited by shadesofanger at Mar 23, 2009,
Quote by rock_star77
+1

GTFO CANADIAN
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Leave.

Ya someone posted this in the Jimi Hendrix thread. I can't wait.
Feed your mind.
Quote by Thrasher51
GTFO CANADIAN

Intelligent response.

I don't see how this is particularly interesting. I find it sad that someone like him is being exploited for money at the expense of his death, and they are trying to pass it off as making his legend live on.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by rock_star77
Intelligent response.

I don't see how this is particularly interesting. I find it sad that someone like him is being exploited for money at the expense of his death, and they are trying to pass it off as making his legend live on.

people just want to hear more, i dont feel its about the money, fans want this, its not being pushed on us
Quote by rock_star77
Intelligent response.

This
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by rock_star77
Intelligent response.

Or maybe he has fans that would like more of an eye into the life of Jimi Hendrix?
Feed your mind.
Quote by tands
people just want to hear more, i dont feel its about the money, fans want this, its not being pushed on us

I know, I know I'm not trying to condemn them for making money on this, just saying, they're passing it off for something it's not.

Food for thought:

The five-year agreement covers all commercial opportunities, including synchronization licensing for motion pictures, TV, advertising and other media.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by Firebread
Or maybe he has fans that would like more of an eye into the life of Jimi Hendrix?

Yea, I'm gonna go with this.^
....rip dime.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by rock_star77
I know, I know I'm not trying to condemn them for making money on this, just saying, they're passing it off for something it's not.

Food for thought:

yea they can use him to market, but i have a feeling we wont see hendrix in a tv ad for burger king cause of this
I just want to get Black Gold released and the collaboration with Stephen Stills released goddamnit. Though new Band of Gypsys material would make me very, very happy.
Quote by rock_star77
Intelligent response.

You mean his Family is keeping their brother's legend alive?
Quote by Nike-Man
You mean his Family is keeping their brother's legend alive?

I don't see how making an energy drink called "purple haze" is keeping his legacy alive personally.