On a scale from 1-10 how awkward are you around the opposite gender?

Page 1 of 10
1 being totally smooth and cool
10 being extremely awkward

i'd have to give myself a 6.
i've said some pretty stupid things to the guys. :\
For a minute there
I lost myself
Over 9000.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Depends who's the girl. If its a girl I don't really know well, I'm really awkward. If not, I'm real smooth.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Usually about a 2 - 3.

Sometimes 10

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
5/10
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
1 under normal circumstances
shoots up to a 7 if there is any kind of flirting or affection from either party.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
7/10
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.

I have more female friends than guy friends
Check out my band Disturbed
Probably a 6, I can be pretty bad at times, but I'm good when I don't like them or they're already my friend.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Mar 24, 2009,
sometimes 2, other times 8

but it sucks when the other person is being awkward.
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
Around a 5.

That's not bad considering I used to be around 9. But, let's not kid ourselves, I'm still awkward as hell most of the times.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
id say 5 or 6 :/
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Almost a 2. I really don't give a **** what they think and I'm pretty sure girls like that.
i would say i am a 2 or 3. I dont act any differently around a girl than i would my best mate. So its w/e.
Music Man JP6 BFR
Music Man JP6
Mesa Boogie Nomad 100 (selling soon to fund a Mark V)
10/10

and that's about an 810 for males as well. I'm extremely awkward and have social anxiety.
1 when around girls i dont like
8or9 around attractive females
Quote by SOADrox429
Dude... I want to date a drum major. I bet they could fuck in time to Tool.
2 around most girls.

5 around the really preppy/girly girls because they just make everything retarded.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
I'm probably between 2 and 3. I'm normally not awkward at all, but I occasionally have my moments.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Well, unless you're playing guitar by thrashing your dick around the strings I see no application of guitar technique to sex.

My band, Two Days In February
4/10

But I'm ackward around 40% of people regardless of sex. On the other hand alot of my friends are chicks.
Quote by Karvid
Maybe the number three has a human fetish

Quote by SeveralSpecies
It is a book by Michael Behe arguing for Intelligent Design.

I assume it has great tits because it has been repeatedly titty f*cked by REAL scientists.

Quote by RockGuitar92
2 around most girls.

5 around the really preppy/girly girls because they just make everything retarded.

Yea I'll have to agree with you about the preppy girl thing. I never know what to talk about because they have about 0 interesting hobbies. So I just laugh at everything they say and make jokes about them.
depends, probably from a 2 to a 5. It depends how well i know them.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Quote by chris88kolate
1 when around girls i dont like
8or9 around attractive females

Ugh, I'm the same way dude. I can talk all day long with chicks I don't find attractive, but then kind of clam up when around ones I'm into. It's quite pathetic, really. Maybe I just need to pretend not to like them...
8/10
Probably used to be a 4/10 but as i now go to a single gender school its gone to 8.
Also because most chicks dont have watch stuff like family guy and flight of the conchords and dont play guitar so i don't really have much to talk about
Last edited by sean_etc at Mar 23, 2009,
Quote by sean_etc
8/10
Probably used to be a 4/10 but as i now go to a single gender school its gone to 8

Wtf... Single gender school?!! Sausage fest all day?!!? Oh man, I feel for you.
2-4, depending on how mentally quick I'm feeling. I'm getting a lot better as I get older, though. Three or four years ago, I was nigh incapable of human contact. Now, I'll have a few girls from other cities asking for digits or adding me on Facebook every time I go to an event that gives me an opportunity to socialize.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
i would say a six

because after i talk to anybody for awhile my face gets sorta red and girls think im one of those cute little people with a crush and all that $h!t
unless i tell a joke before that happens then they think im some sort of sicko most of the time... y do girls hate thats wat she said jokes??? they arent directly pointed at them
your imagination is only as colorful as the drugs you are on

666/10

Schizophrenia's awesome!
Quote by aldo47
(i thought hot strings would make me finger faster.)
so i tried to set my strings on fire by putting a lighter on the high e string n it cut it so wtf??!!? i passed the lighter rrly slowly by it for less then a sec n then it snapped...
i can be anywhere from 3-9

girls dont have to worry too much about being awkward around guys, we dont really notice that much
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
3 if I'm confortable
7 if I'm crushing on one.
Have:
Ibanez RG7321
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Epiphone Les Paul Prophecy GX
Ovation Celebrity
B-52 AT-112

Want:
N/A