WOH, instead of Wah. Any pedals like that. I've heard Buckethead using some type of wah pedal or auto wah, that makes this "woh" type sound. If i find the link i'll post it up.
I think you'd need a wah that you could change the vowel on, though I don't pretend to be an expert.

Maybe an example of this tone would help us help you?
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Good luck figuring out exactly what Buckethead uses for that, he's changed equipment so many times...

Although I do know that he's consistently used the Line 6 FM4, I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
he uses a whammy.

Pretty sure there is more too it than that. You can heard a kind of pulsating in the background effects noise, so i'm guessing there is an auto-something in there.

But there are others that have used this "woh" type effect too. Not nearly to the extreme that buckethead has it at but still a type of "woh" sound instead of a "wah".
yeah....a digitech whammy. and other stuff im sure.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Its a mold spore wah, hes used it mostly through out his career. Its a combination envelope filter, wah pedal annnd I believe phase shifter. Its made by snarling dogs. Really kick ass pedal, but its gonna run you about 350 for one. Theyre out of production.
Its a mold spore wah, hes used it mostly through out his career. Its a combination envelope filter, wah pedal annnd I believe phase shifter. Its made by snarling dogs. Really kick ass pedal, but its gonna run you about 350 for one. Theyre out of production.

Cool thanks man. Know any other pedals that sound similiar?
Well i have a snarling dogs whine o wah, it sounds really similar to the mold spore, buuuut youll need to put something infront of it like say... an ehx micro-snyth or some sort of enevelope filter. Its a really unique pedal (that ive been trying to buy for a long time), so without it you really wont get the same sound. But yea the whine o wah is a great place to start.