well everybody here seems to think line 6 amps suck terribly, but i have a line six spider III which is a good amp in my opinion. it has several choices for the sound (i admit some do suck and could be a lot better) but still theyre all there on the amp. on each channel i think it sounds pretty good with my guitar so i just dont get why people think that that they are so bad?
The L6 Spider line is their entry level bottom barrel offering. Not all Line 6 merch is bad, but the Spider series is meant to be for beginners, not heavy giggers. They get hated on around here a lot because the big chains are encouraged to push them so you see a lot of them in peoples rigs and a lot of people, like yourself, asking that very question. There is then the inevitable backlash.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
And there's a thing called a searchbar. And there's also google. The question "why are they so bad" is an invalid question to begin with, because you didn't construct anything around it.

hence the spam.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Quote by theoreticmusic
And there's a thing called a searchbar. And there's also google. The question "why are they so bad" is an invalid question to begin with, because you didn't construct anything around it.

hence the spam.

ok thats kind of a prickish thing to do but whatever makes you feel better about yourself

and thank you for your answer baffattack thats all i wanted
someone makes this exact thread about 4 times a week.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
personally, i believe the spider3 amps to be VERY good beginner amps...they hav excellent sounds...but thts all ur limited too..just those sounds. dnt even think about using pedals,which makes it bad to use in a band or live setting...so good to start off with...but dnt go any further than tht.
well this is now my second amp and i wouldnt call myself a begginner anymore so that kind of sucks...anyway next time i decide to get a good amp ill be sure to consult the fourms