So my music library hasn't changed much in the last couple months, and im looking for some new bands to fill my mp3 player with.

Specifically, im looking for a band that has a similiar sound to Bring Me the Horizon with similiar screaming style, but more original.

OR, something like Attack Attack!, TDWP, and In Fear And Faith.

thanks
~Gigantic Underøath fan~
Quote by Jammin'
you've been playing for 7 to 8 EIGHTS?

Also check out my band Smiles In Sickness
i'd suggest looking for some older hardcore, from minor threat/black flag-era up to earth crisis era
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
If you're going more emo, then Alesana or Emarosa would be great.
Otherwise bands like the Chiodos, A Skylit Drive, Greeley Estates, A Day to Remember, Haste the Day, Ice Nine Kills, Vanna, or Senses Fail might be what you're looking for
Last edited by Niki (guitar) at Mar 24, 2009,
Try Underoath, Specifically the Albums Act of Depression and Cries of the Past.

Unless you want to actually progress in your music taste, in which case, Converge.
Quote by saxaxe
Can people not read? There's a huge thread right at the top of the page called the goddam recommendation thread.

EDIT:
But to be somewhat useful: Converge.

converge arent really what he asked for
but they are still so much better
Quote by ralph wiggum
converge arent really what he asked for
but they are still so much better

It's been an ongoing trend; whenever someone asks for recommendations based on terrible bands, Converge pops up at least once or twice.
converge is a good reccomendation no matter what your looking for

try this band, theyre not together anymore but you might enjoy it, not quite as heavy as the other stuff listed but check em out, saxaxe you might get into this
http://www.myspace.com/subcolour
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Last edited by handbanana at Mar 24, 2009,
Converge.

Quote by Niki (guitar)
If you're going more emo <snipped for fail>

Saetia, Love Lost But Not Forgotten and Orchid.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by handbanana
try this band, theyre not together anymore but you might enjoy it, not quite as heavy as the other stuff listed but check em out, saxaxe you might get into this
http://www.myspace.com/subcolour

Eh, not a huge fan. It's not bad, but brinks a bit too much on the generic pop-metalcore, which is actually what OP is looking for haha. At times, it reminds me of old AFI though, which is good.

Quote by STABxYOU

Saetia, Love Lost But Not Forgotten and Orchid.

Also Suis La Lune and Daitro.
Quote by saxaxe
Eh, not a huge fan. It's not bad, but brinks a bit too much on the generic pop-metalcore, which is actually what OP is looking for haha. At times, it reminds me of old AFI though, which is good.

Also Suis La Lune and Daitro.

yeah i was never like a huge fan of this band but never minded listening to them, i went to school with them and theyre good guys. not a big fan of christian music either but its whatever. they actually recorded their album with the singer from Dead Poetic. Save Me is a pretty cool song, kids loved it when they came out with that, Nick and Andrew are in another band caleld Debtor(which is in their top friends) which in my opinion is probably better than Subcolour. A lot more hardcore
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties