I have a Vox AD60VT and I want a foot switch for it. I went to price one up and it's a spazmo one with 2 expression pedals and 6 foot switches and costs far too much for me.

I want to know whether or not any old foot switch would work with it or if have to buy that giant mofo I just described.

The giant one is $600NZ which is more than I bought the amp for. If any one could recommend me a cheaper one that would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: the other option I have is to get the VFS2 which has two footswitches, but this doesn't allow me to switch between all for channels on each preset number... that doesn't make sense but those of you who have used the amp will understand what I mean.

EDIT2: I've just discovered the VFS5 on the Vox website. The shop keeper didn't mention this pedal to me before. It doesn't mention whether or not it works with the AD60VT amp though.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Last edited by EnyoAdonai at Mar 24, 2009,
why dont you just buy one from Vox?
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
I may have to yet. Do you know if other brands of foot witches will work? this is mostly what I'm interested in.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
It sounds like they will but you said you've gotta pay insane cash for them. I used to have the VC-12 I think it was with my 120vtx and it worked fine. Can prolly snag one used for like 100 bucks or so.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
Oh that'd be great if I could pick up a used one real cheap, I'm keeping an eye out for one online.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible