Well i just bought my tickets. How else is going?

Artist line-up:
http://www.rothburyfestival.com/festival/artists.php

So pumped! String Cheese Incident, The Dead, Bob Dylan, Les Claypool, STS9, Lotus, Girl Talk, Black Crowes, Zappa Plays Zappa, Soulive, The Disco Biscuits, Gov't Mule and Grace Potter. Thats enough to make me fly overseas.
Wow, pretty good lineup.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Honestly not my favorite festie lineup of the summer at all. I think last year's lineup was a lot better. Definitely not good enough to make me drive 13 hours. If I could do any festival this summer I'd probably do Summercamp, although it's also a bit far. I might do Wanee as it's only 4 or so hours from here and it's only two days, making it easy to fit into my summer class schedule.
Yea i hear ya last years was so much better. But I promised myself if i ever got the chance to see the String Cheese Incident I'd do it. So i'm going. I'm gonna try to hit up summercamp too. Hopefully phish will get added to the Rothbury line-up. Seeing how i didn't get any more tickets for the shows they just released :-(