Page 1 of 9
So, my 12 year old sister brang a knife to school today. Her friend requested she bring a knife for her, so she could stab a girl she didn't like. My sister and her friend both recieved a 5 day suspension, and both have to attend a three week counselling course. Anything like this ever happen at your school? Anyone get stabbed? Huh?
She brang a knife.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
My bro friend (haha) had a knife in his pocket during summer school one day and my other dumbass friend got a hold of it somehow. The teacher saw the knife, the dumbass friend said it was the bro's instead of taking the blame for it himself. My bro friend got expelled.

But he was a cool bro. He liked good music.
People bring knives to my school all the time. I live in a hick town though, so no one really cares.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by AlmostLikeLife
brang? What, now there's a phone involved?

sry?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
that's so badass

I wish I was that cool
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
On April 1st, some girl supposedly got stabbed.
Apparently it was fake. After that, she mysteriously vanished and nobody heard from her again.
Quote by titsmcgee852
sry?

brang.....riiiiing.....brrrrraaaang.....rrrriiiiiiing......brrrraaanng.......rrrrrriiiiiiiing

brang.

omg.

BRANG!

ps. your sister is not very bright, but that seems to run in the family.

no offense.

oh, and i may be a little drunk so don't take me too seriously.
Quote by imdeth
At my old school some guy got stabbed in the shoulder with scissors. That was fun.

Some dude asked me and one of my friends "You guys ever been stabbed?" a long time ago in the gym changeroom. He was holding a pair of tiny scissors. We had a chuckle, said no thanks and left. 15 minutes later we saw him getting high at the smoke pit.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by imdeth
At my old school some guy got stabbed in the shoulder with scissors. That was fun.

something like that happened at my School when I was in Junior High except instead of scissors, it was a butter knife from Pizza Hut
Quote by soulflyV
I had to be more creative when I was in middle school.

We had to use pencils and safety scissors.

One guy got stabbed with an eraser.

NOW THAT, is hard to the core.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Oroborous
My bro friend (haha) had a knife in his pocket during summer school one day and my other dumbass friend got a hold of it somehow. The teacher saw the knife, the dumbass friend said it was the bro's instead of taking the blame for it himself. My bro friend got expelled.

But he was a cool bro. He liked good music.

My mate brought ectasy to school once. I told him to throw it away and he did, case closed.

Turns out they were just vitamin tablets and he was selling them to the dumbshits in yr 12
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Am I the first person posting in this thread who doesn't condone stabbing?

EDIT:^ I'm glad that story had a good ending. Throwing out E would suck. That **** runs at least 15 bucks a pop here.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Mar 24, 2009,
Brang
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by titsmcgee852

My mate brang ectasy to school once. I told him to throw it away and he did, case closed.

Turns out they were just vitamin tablets and he was selling them to the dumbshits in yr 12

Fixed.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by snipelfritz
Am I the first person posting in this thread who doesn't condone stabbing?

*stabs*
somebody once brought a gun to my old highschool with the intent of murder. said murder was never carried out.
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
Quote by Oroborous
brang.....riiiiing.....brrrrraaaang.....rrrriiiiiiing......brrrraaanng.......rrrrrriiiiiiiing

Nope, still don't follow.

Quote by NakedInTheRain
BUT WHO WAS PHONE?!?!

Utter win.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
this crazy ass korean kid brought a knife and held it to my neck then threatened to cut my friends ball off

we didnt really do anything either lol, we tried to talk to him, but he didnt like us too much i donno what it was ahha, we were actaully kinda nice to him

i have not seen him since the incident a couple years back
Quote by daytripper75

brang.

omg.

BRANG!

ps. your sister is not very bright, but that seems to run in the family.

no offense.

offence*

offense is for sport terminology.
or war, I suppose.
Quote by daytripper75

brang.

omg.

BRANG!

Damn, beaten.

My friend sits in class with his pocket knife open cutting and eating an apple. His teacher just looks at him, knife held to a piece of apple as he shoves it in his mouth, and then looks away as if nothing happened.
Also,

Roberto approves of this thread
Quote by soulflyV
Quote by kingaussie
offence*

offense is for sport terminology.
or war, I suppose.

hey now, don't hate on the slgihtly drunk mod!
Quote by daytripper75
hey now, don't hate on the slgihtly drunk mod!

Just being the friendly pitmonkey I am, and correcting you.
=]
Quote by kingaussie
Just being the friendly pitmonkey I am, and correcting you.
=]

lets say i correct you all the way to the FoTB and see how you like it?!

Quote by daytripper75

I like this dude. He's got S-T-Y-L-E......Style!
I once took a knife to school...

In response to the aboriginal gang members threatening to kill me after I made a particularly funny "would you like a straw with that methylated spirits?" joke.

All 9 of them marched up to me at around 1:15pm screaming some **** about me being racist. So I pulled out my blade and said "what now fags?".

They responded with various apologetic statements like "we're cool bro", "we thought you were someone else" and my personal favorite "****! he's got a knife!".

They never approached me again...

The funnier part about this story is my "knife" was actually a hand crafted aluminium foil coated pencil that I later broke pretending to stab my buddy in the bum.

I got sent to the principals office latter that day after they reported the weapon to the authorities. The principal found the whole situation somewhat amusing and forced me to surrender the "weapon" to him. It now sits on his desk along with the bobble head my senior year made for him.

Moral of the story: Aboriginals are afraid of shiny things.
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Quote by daytripper75

correct me all the way to the what now?
Sorry, hahaha, New here.
Nice.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by Shredder XXX
I once took a knife to school...

In response to the aboriginal gang members threatening to kill me after I made a particularly funny "would you like a straw with that methylated spirits?" joke.

All 9 of them marched up to me at around 1:15pm screaming some **** about me being racist. So I pulled out my blade and said "what now fags?".

They responded with various apologetic statements like "we're cool bro", "we thought you were someone else" and my personal favorite "****! he's got a knife!".

They never approached me again...

The funnier part about this story is my "knife" was actually a hand crafted aluminium foil coated pencil that I later broke pretending to stab my buddy in the bum.

I got sent to the principals office latter that day after they reported the weapon to the authorities. The principal found the whole situation somewhat amusing and forced me to surrender the "weapon" to him. It now sits on his desk along with the bobble head my senior year made for him.

Moral of the story: Aboriginals are afraid of shiny things.

Totally deserved. Would've been good if they actually hurt you, maybe would've taught you a lesson or two.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by kingaussie
correct me all the way to the what now?
Sorry, hahaha, New here.

Forum. Of. The. Banned.