I found all of this hilarious.

shotgun

The front right seat of a car. The seat behind the shotgun is cobain.

Comes from the Americans fascination with the Old West when the person sitting next to the coach driver carried a shotgun to fend off robbers or indians.

Shotgun is the best seat in a car because you have a dominant position and the best view without the responsibility of driving.

Just thought I would share it.
I found this hilarious.

Definition of Oroborous (spelled Ourobouros) from Urban Dictionary:

1. Mythological snake that pops up in all cultures that coils around and eats its own tail. It represents infinity, rebirth and has satanic connotations.

2. the name of my kick-ass new blues-rock band with some of my other teenage friends

Quote by Dark_Merlin
...how's that funny? Its true..

It's funny because it's true. Just read them all like 10 times. I keep laughing.

Ah nevermind. You won't laugh.
Quote by Oroborous
It's funny because it's true. Just read them all like 10 times. I keep laughing.

Ah nevermind. You won't laugh.

But, you have a "new kick-ass blues band"...

...You're neverind going to be down enough to not laugh...

To bad owning a shotgun in America is legal, otherwise I was able to make tons of 'Its illegal to own a shotgun' jokes........................nah you wouldn`t like them anyway :P
but the front right seat is where the driver sits roflofl americans and their silly things
Quote by mastaofrocknrol
To bad owning a shotgun in America is legal, otherwise I was able to make tons of 'Its illegal to own a shotgun' jokes........................nah you wouldn`t like them anyway :P

I would like them
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!
This completely neglects the fact that shotgun is (unless the driver takes control) entirely responsible for the music in the car. This is a responsibility not to be taken lightly.

Also, check out 420k on urban. [/shameless plug]
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I abuse the shotgun power, and play Miley Cyrus, Metro Station and Katy Perry at full blast. Needless to say, when my friend's driving he nearly crashes whilst trying to castrate me.
Quote by snipelfritz
This completely neglects the fact that shotgun is (unless the driver takes control) entirely responsible for the music in the car. This is a responsibility not to be taken lightly.

Hell no they aren't! At least, not when I'm driving.
Quote by NakedInTheRain
I found this hilarious.

1. Mythological snake that pops up in all cultures that coils around and eats its own tail. It represents infinity, rebirth and has satanic connotations.

2. the name of my kick-ass new blues-rock band with some of my other teenage friends

MEGA LOL
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Quote by isildurs_bane
MEGA LOL

I always seem to indirectly bring the lulz.

I wish I were more direct in the lolbringing.
Quote by metalderek
Hell no they aren't! At least, not when I'm driving.

Driver is first, then shotgun.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by moleman_1991
What has more brains than Kurt Cobain?

The wall behind him!

Quote by merfsullivan
Every time I come to the Pit it makes me wonder if the word retard is being thrown out nearly enough....

Sydal Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
Quote by snipelfritz
Driver is first, then shotgun.

Driver always has control over the radio IMO.
...when I'm driving.

Quote by moleman_1991

The wall behind him!

Fucking LOL
Quote by moleman_1991

The wall behind him!

Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Quote by NakedInTheRain
I found this hilarious.

haha Brilliant!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by NakedInTheRain
I found this hilarious.

Your other teenage friends?

Pedophile? Don't worry you're welcome in the pit.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Umm.. yeah?

Have you not seen it on The Inbetweeners?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by pepsi1187
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

Great movie!
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

I sometime refer to it as 'Pistol' ...just to be random and use something besides shotgun.

So if im not the one driving, me and a few friends are heading to a car, i'll yell PISTOL! and jump in the front seat.

EDIT: +1 to Cobain jokes.
Quote by offspring_punk
9/10 Bobo Jenkins just sounds godly in general. I think I'll name my firstborn child that. Male or female.
Last edited by Bobo Jenkins at Mar 24, 2009,
Quote by mastaofrocknrol

Brang them to us nao!
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by snipelfritz

Ahhh...no, shotgun controls the music to what the driver wants to hear. In essence, the person riding shotgun is the driver's bitch. After all, how is the driver supposed to reach in to the cooler in the back to get another beer?
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by moleman_1991

The wall behind him!

that's actually called hilarious

haha
Quote by Bobo Jenkins
I sometime refer to it as 'Pistol' ...just to be random and use something besides shotgun.

So if im not the one driving, me and a few friends are heading to a car, i'll yell PISTOL! and jump in the front seat.

EDIT: +1 to Cobain jokes.

whereas i call it Bazooka- just to be unique.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Quote by mcfreaki
whereas i call it Bazooka- just to be unique.

I counter your unique with unoriginality and call it 'shotgun' again.
John Myung, the bass god with nimble, asian basketweaving fingers! \.../

Quote by Sonis3
+∞

Quote by HelloHalo
My definition is:

'elz is a nob and loves a girl'

wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.