can anyone guitar pro tab we live by bassinvaders please? here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUxMHPErq-0&feature=related

i've been looking for a tab for this for a while and nothing. i'd be forever grateful if someone can do this
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
anyone?
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
the first part only, maybe other guys can tab the rest....

intro:

G|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|-3h5----------------------------------3h5----------------------------------------|
A|------------------------------1h3-------------------------------------4p3--------|
E|--------3333336p3--33--------------------3333336p3----33----------------|

G|-------------------------------------------------------------------3-----------------------|
D|-3h5----------------------------------3h5----------------3h5-----5--3-----------------|
A|------------------------------1h3-------------------------------------------5-4-3--------| (2)
E|--------3333336p3--33--------------------33333-----------------------------------|

e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|--------------------------0--3h5p3p0--3------------------------------0---3h5p3p0----------|
A|-------------1-----1h3------------------------------------1-----1h3---------------------4------|
E|--1h3--3------3-------------------------------1h3---3-----3------------------------------------|

e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|--------------------------0--3h5p3p0--3------------------------------0------------------------|
A|-------------1-----1h3------------------------------------1-----1h3-----------------------------|
E|--1h3--3------3-------------------------------1h3---3-----3--------------3--------------------|
Last edited by crmrz at Mar 26, 2009,
thanks a lot, its a start at least
Quote by Heilz

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3