Which one is more user friendly, is better at burning cds, DVDs, etc?

I've always found that WMP stacked up multiple copies of the same song, and was unable to convert from WAVs to MP3.

I get the general feeling that most PC-savvy UGers prefer WMP, though.

What's up?
iTunes is more user friendly, but I have had many problems with it in the past. I now use Zune software, and I like it quite a bit more.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
WMP for sure.

iTunes is nothing but trouble.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
I prefer iTunes. Can do everything WMP can do, and more. Unless you have a non-iPod mp3 which you wish to sync with your library. WMP can do that.
Hovercraft Falcon 100 "La Dama del Solaris"
ESP LTD Phoenix-1000
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Silverburst
I'm PC savvy, and I hate WMP for music, love iTunes though =)
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
They're both terrible, get winamp or something.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
This. I've found WMP to be the lesser of the two evils though. For me, iTunes is unintuitive and crashes constantly.
Quote by Kensai

Can I please get the word up on winamp?
Foobar IMO, is way better than Winamp iTunes or WMP.

Winamp is really popular because it was one of the first Mp3 programs out that had all of the now commonly associated features (playlists full tag support etc.) it's really not that great.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Neither iTunes and WMP have the most features, but I personally prefer iTunes. If you're like me and you are really meticulous when it comes to correct labeling (artist, year, genre, album cover, composer, etc), then iTunes is the best way to go. It has the best interface for editing the music information.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Winamp pwns all. I absolutely love that it plays most of the formats with excellent audio quality without unnecessarily clogging up resources *cough*itunes*cough*. Foobar2000 is better in audio quality but it doesn't have the features.

The best in feature set would be the J River media center though, it can do all.

But yeah, WMP>Itunes for me. I hate bloatware.
Quote by flabber.gast
I used to be a big hip-hop fan, but lately my interest has Wayned a Lil.

Last edited by Rocker_geek at Mar 25, 2009,
My WMP has never had any problems (well, I've had a few tracks mysteriously corrupt'', but that is an easy fix consisting of double clicking).
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
I don't need to do anything other than listen to songs, change the volume and search the library for a song I want, and I can't be arsed spending any time getting used to itunes.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Mar 25, 2009,
i use amarok, beats every program.. and it can read any mp3 / ipod etc
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
i prefer WMP. i have a non iPod mp3 player cos im a fully non conformist (jokes). i like WMP better anyway. i hate how iTunes is set out. and one question, does it have a stop button? cos i can only ever find the pause button and im OCD so having stuff paused and not stopped makes me angry
I use WMP. it suits my purposes - listening to music, and I've never felt the need to download another media player since the one that was already on the computer works fine.

but now I'm kinda curious about winamp. what's so great about it? if someone could tell me how it's better than WMP I might try it out.
I'm an iTunes supporter. It's more user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing.

....though WMP does have a few features that I'm fond of. Overall, though: still iTunes.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Last edited by faint_spirit at Mar 25, 2009,
hmm, I've checked google and it looks like winamp is worth trying out. I'll be back with my verdict later.

edit: lol thread died, but I'm giving my opinion anyway. so far winamp is awesome, it's like the firefox of media players!
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Mar 25, 2009,
Itunes is a leech. it makes you install useless quicktime and constantly tries to sell you music. Both suck.
itunes.

/thread.
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.