so share your random events at camps youve been too. either really big ones or just one with friends.

at our church camp we get pretty crazy since the distance between the guys and girls tents was so short we would constantly raid em every night. but this one night the moon was out. so we didnt need flashlights or anything. so we got all the guys, formed in a line and someone said 'SPARTANS WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!?' then we all shouted 'AWOOO!' and started charging towards the girls tents. when we almost got there two utes (pickup truck but smaller) driven by the leaders showed up. turned on high beams and made us all disperse. twas an awesome night it was.

any ways share your stories.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
I've got loads. I went camping in the pissing rain, freezing weather and gale force winds armed with nothing but a towel and several bottles of alcohol. It was fantastic. Read my Findhorn Chronicles blog, I still need to post part 2...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
On grade 7 camp, a bunch of guys were throwing a pencil case around fun something to do.

Shit got real and my friend put his arm through a glass panel in a door and severed most of the tendons in his left hand, which he needed to play his sax. Now he's a drummer, and the dude is amazing. He never got his hand working properly after the incident though.
I had an interesting encounter with something me and my friends called a landboat...turns out pulling a plastic boat behind a truck isn't a good idea. Apparently when the bottom of the boat breaks and your feet touch the ground it sucks you under the boat and drags you across the rocky road. Good thing I was drunk enough not to feel any pain. If I knew how to post pictures I would show the remains.
We watched the prestige on camp once...
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by guitaraholic666
I had an interesting encounter with something me and my friends called a landboat...turns out pulling a plastic boat behind a truck isn't a good idea. Apparently when the bottom of the boat breaks and your feet touch the ground it sucks you under the boat and drags you across the rocky road. Good thing I was drunk enough not to feel any pain. If I knew how to post pictures I would show the remains.

tinypic.com. I want to see these pictures.
Quote by Avedas
tinypic.com. I want to see these pictures.

that's the only one I could find on this computer
Quote by ozy!d!ot
so share your random events at camps youve been too. either really big ones or just one with friends.

at our church camp we get pretty crazy since the distance between the guys and girls tents was so short we would constantly raid em every night. but this one night the moon was out. so we didnt need flashlights or anything. so we got all the guys, formed in a line and someone said 'SPARTANS WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!?' then we all shouted 'AWOOO!' and started charging towards the girls tents. when we almost got there two utes (pickup truck but smaller) driven by the leaders showed up. turned on high beams and made us all disperse. twas an awesome night it was.

any ways share your stories.

Quoting the movie '300' is probably the most original idea ever. Especially that line, you guys must have felt so creative.
Quote by SSDaniel105
Quoting the movie '300' is probably the most original idea ever. Especially that line, you guys must have felt so creative.

I was thinking the same thing.
k man here you go.

at our church camp we get pretty crazy since the distance between the guys and girls tents was so short we would constantly raid em every night. but this one night the moon was out. so we didnt need flashlights or anything. so we got all the guys, formed in a line and someone said 'Quoting the movie '300' is probably the most original idea ever. Especially that line, you guys must have felt so creative.' then we all shouted 'AWOOO!' and started charging towards the girls tents. when we almost got there two utes (pickup truck but smaller) driven by the leaders showed up. turned on high beams and made us all disperse. twas an awesome night it was.
i had my last school camp last year, i so wish we brought alcohol along...!!!
"Could I have egg, sausage, chips and beans, and a tea." - Nick Mason
This girl decided she liked some really really ugly deadbeat guy from another school that was camping on the same island. One night she crept out of her tent and they met, god knows what they did - probably KISSED! (grade 8).

Also, we versed kids from the same school that were in about grade 2 in rugby, and absolutely cained them. Picked them up, dragged them away. The teacher then actually started mouthing, then someone from our school was mouthing back and they nearly got into a fight.

Anyway, so the next night heaps of us got rocks, wood, whatever and hid behind this ruined building this and threw them down at their tents. Ripped holes in their tents, etc... then the teachers and some of the students came out and ran up the embankment and chased after us. We sprinted as fast as we ****ing could. It was intense. We thought we were going to die, and we probably would have. We all hid around in the bushes (about 10 of us) and they didn't find any of us.

Our school left the next day :P
Quote by Le_Bunny
k man here you go.

at our church camp we get pretty crazy since the distance between the guys and girls tents was so short we would constantly raid em every night. but this one night the moon was out. so we didnt need flashlights or anything. so we got all the guys, formed in a line and someone said 'Quoting the movie '300' is probably the most original idea ever. Especially that line, you guys must have felt so creative.' then we all shouted 'AWOOO!' and started charging towards the girls tents. when we almost got there two utes (pickup truck but smaller) driven by the leaders showed up. turned on high beams and made us all disperse. twas an awesome night it was.

That's the best bit from the movie!