Hey guys. With the Zoom multi-effects pedals, I've seen the B2.1U for sale and I've also seen alot of B1X ones for sale, I'd just like to know, which one is better or more so better value for the price? The B2.1U is double the price here and I'm wondering what would be a more worthy buy. (Don't reccommend me a different pedal please, just answer my question). Thanks.
Quote by cjlane
Hey guys. With the Zoom multi-effects pedals, I've seen the B2.1U for sale and I've also seen alot of B1X ones for sale, I'd just like to know, which one is better or more so better value for the price? The B2.1U is double the price here and I'm wondering what would be a more worthy buy. (Don't reccommend me a different pedal please, just answer my question). Thanks.

Hey, from what I can see the B1X doesnt have a USB output or a DI output. The B1x only has 1 knob to control the effect. The B2.1u has USB output, DI output, the B2.1u also has 3 control knobs. The b2.1u also looks alot sturdier with the chrome and rubber. If you're interested in hearing one in action, every song on my profile was recorded through one. I think there's a ok mix of Chorus, Wah, Delay, Distortion and Synth through my uploaded songs, hopefully that will give you some idea of how they sound
If you just want a multi fx to figure out what stompboxes you want, then go for the B1x, but if you want something more durable and higher quality sounds, B2.1u.
Thanks for all the replies guys. The cheapest B2.1u I can see is on Ebay, but I'm just wondering, for anyone who's seen it in the box at a music store over in the states, how big is it and if anyone can take an estimated guess at how much it would cost in USD to send to Australia? Because I've messaged the seller on multiple occasions on the price but he hasn't answered.