Make a finger sized torture rack, that should stretch them good
Oh **** I gotta do vibrato
You don't need to necessarily warm up before playing guitar - you can just start off slowly and carefully with some chromatic licks, and then begin stretching out the lick.
just play chords and easy riffs first off, i use riff raff by AC/DC and Hallowed Be Thy Name first Verse Riff by Iron Maiden
put yourfinger up your arse...thats natures pocket.
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
When my hands are cold, I just warm them up over my amp, and start out slow, I found playing the main intro riff to Tornado of Souls by Megadeth at a slower speed is good. Then I just get faster and faster, and bam.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by spunkeymonkey36
put them in the microwave

how would you close the microwave door!?!?

Poop.

Yes, poop.
I'm dissapointed in the lack of "why the **** is this in the pit?!2!!11!1!one@11!!!!" posts.
ARCHITECTS

UNDEROATH

Aaron Gillespie
Dallas Green

i heat my fingers up usually by running under water or with a lighter, i've always found that works much better than streches then i just play and after abit i'm ready
Quote by Chris-W-11
I'm dissapointed in the lack of "why the **** is this in the pit?!2!!11!1!one@11!!!!" posts.

why the **** is this in the pit?!2!!11!1!one@11!!!!

Have you tried Anal fisting? That will get u toasty warm all the way to ur elbows!
PuTTing it StRAIGHt In YOUr MoUTH
If they're cold and you have a PLASTIC kettle just boil the jug and hold your fingers against them... and wen playing i'll just muck around on a couple of scales for a few mins then all is good

note: if the kettle is metal don't use it lols
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yea, you show her common sense. You show her your common sense hard. You shove your common sense down her throat. She's a naughty little thing and you need to beat some common sense all over her face.

^In regards to incest