Just received Overloud's TH1 last night - and NO I didn't Pirate it either I tried the demo out a few weeks ago and was amazed at the sounds I was getting - sounded closer to real amps than Amplitube, Guitar Rig, etc. in my opinion. this baby RAWKS!

There's a demo on their website to try for 14-days - test this thing out boys you might be amazed like I was. It talks about ILOK protection but I don't use ILOK's and I was able to install it just fine without it. It also uses a challenge/response type of activation for those who don't own an ILOK key. Nothing is needed to test out the demo and with my serial number (when I purchased it) submitted to their website along the small file it generated when I installed it - I was able to unlock it with ease - NO ILOK KEY IS REQUIRED.

Here's the site:

Overloud - PROFESSIONAL AUDIO TOOLS

I am in NO WAY connected to them. I am simply a guitarist who enjoys amp sims and this one was worth buying. The amps. stompboxes, cabs, etc are all amazing. The presets it comes with are endless and fully customizable too or simply build your own. I spent hours last night with it and am actually staying home from work today to PLAY! It's that good IMO.
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
i agree!!!
TH1 kicks the sh*t out of any other modeling software to date.
I've demo'd almost every program available for Mac and nothing comes even close!
•1976 Gibson Les Paul Custom, PRS Mark Holcomb Ltd Run, 2004 Les Paul Classic, Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Stndrd

•Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII
•PRS Archon
•Kemper Amp Profiler
I'm using it on a Mac G5. I think it's probably the best too - a must have!
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!