they are not a british punk band, they're the band everyone except 9 year old girls hate.
Theyre better than the utter ****e they were a few years ago, Ill give em that.

But no, theyre not British punk. Thats like saying Sabbath are Uzbekistan pop.
dude, maybe hes from a different country.
Do you really have to insult him/her just because he cant spell?

By doing this youve made yourself look like an idiot and no-ones gonna listen to you.

Quote by supersaiyan
no watch the video they are in londone and have spiked hair like sid vishous. they are punk.

Obvious troll is obvious.

No further posts in this thread, let it die.
They're way more punk than all the other british 'punk' bands. Unfortunately, they sound just as American.

Give me McFly over c*nts like Gallows any day of the week.
They look like English Tokio Hotel and their name sounds like "McDonald´s new dove-burger"...........but I think the thread starter is sarcastic

Brian! Which British Punk bands do you mean? You said Uk subs sound American nowadays.......I don´t disagree (since I don´t know too much by them), but they are still more punk than any of these acne boys
Gallows, Ghost of a thousand, and all those groups, and tons of sh*tty local bands that I won't mention because I don't want them getting any publicity.
Quote by adstr123
dude, maybe hes from a different country.
Do you really have to insult him/her just because he cant spell?

By doing this youve made yourself look like an idiot and no-ones gonna listen to you.

Not like anyone would listen to me anyway.
Quote by badreligion93
Just because you have spiked hair doesn't make you punk. And learn how to spell.

Does too.

Quote by kenan6346
Obvious troll is obvious.

No further posts in this thread, let it die.

I'll make it easy