I'm a guitarist, 16 (17 soon). I want to start a online band, since i didn't find anyone to join. I have a LTD AX-260, which is a good guitar for metal. I prefer screaming instead of growling. Metalcore is the only screaming metalgenre i like.

I have been playing for 8,5 months, but plays at least 3 hours a day. I'm good at galloping (even with power chords). Im below ok at pinch-harmonics, but know how to do them. Ok at tapping and not good at sweeping.

I use guitar rig to record

What i want from the members is:
- That they're serious
- They have proper gear (not cheap stuff)
- Creativity to make riffs/lyrics (we can help eachother with that)
- Has MSN (important)
- On atleast most of the week and has ok internet connection
- Can provide a sample of what you can do and how you record.
- A instrument with a bit quality (ltd __-260 level and above is great)

Name: ________ <- If you got a cool name, post it, even if you aren't joining.
Genre: Metalcore <- Vox must have skills in singing and screaming.

Vocalist: _____________
Lead Guitar: mr_sandman
Rhytm Guitar: GisleAune (me)
Bass Guitar: Edgecrsuher
Drummer: ________________

Questions?
post them here.

Want to join?
Post here.
Last edited by GisleAune at Mar 24, 2009,
check out my profile for a short resume. i'm a mean rhythm guitar with vocal ability
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
Check out my profile, if you want a bass player or a guitar player (rhythm or lead). I'm serious. Add me: fialexcp@hotmail.com
Even God has a Hell, his love for Humanity.
by Friedrich Nietzsche

Call me Edge
Last edited by Edgecrsuher at Mar 24, 2009,
I can sweep tap, and do metal stuff. I could do your lead guitar work, and I have a really good recording set up. I don't have msn though (I'm guessing its a messenger service your referring to like AIM)...

Chris Morgan
email:christopherdmorgan1@yahoo.com

if you give me a couple of hours, I'll send a little video of what I can do on my digital camera, audio won't be great but that way you can see what I can do.
I've found a guitarist right now, sorry to you above me ^

you, vocalist 2-3 posts above me, can you scream too? not growl.
Last edited by GisleAune at Mar 24, 2009,
i can scream like bullet and trivium
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
well you know what...you know what... I'm gonna make my own metal band thats way more brutal and be like dave from megadeth except better, bla bla bla (joke)

but yeah keep my info if you need another guitar player for a song or something and want to do something technical like some melodic metal with sweeping and stuff. I'd be more than happy to do a collaboration on a song.
I totally place bass. i have a great bass, in my opinion but my recording **** isnt good, but ill let you decide if you wanna hear me.
Im Alan
Im Into From most metal to jazz and to some country.
I can program drums using Drumkit from Hell. Would you be writing in Guitar Pro? Also what recording programs are you using?
Look at the dates here, because this thread is an old one. Me and the lead guitarist (which are the only members ATM) will try to record an intro and use it as a sample in my next thread.