████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Why would i want to see another creature cream itself.
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
Could someone at least post the seven pictures? I'm at school and Cracked is blocked.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Yeah, I've heard of all of them before except for number 1. The brain eater, hmmmm...

Oh, btw, you can still swim in the Amazon as long as you don't piss while you are swimming, cuz that's how those ****ers find you!
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Compounding the horror of this creature, the mere force of its strike is capable of killing its prey. While a human probably wouldn't be killed by the strike alone, it would leave a mean bruise and a couple of deep puncture wounds from its two-inch long fangs. And then while you scream like a girl at a Jonas Brothers concert, the snake's venom begins to digest you from the inside out... like the music at a Jonas Brothers concert.

Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
i couldn't get through all of it...i came across something with more than 2 legs and flipped out. it might've been like #3 or something.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Cracked is awesome. They had an article a couple days ago about weird fetishes people have, it was so funny. And the abuse they give Nicholas Cage on that site is hilarious
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
It then literally crawls into your brain via the nasal passage, sits and gorges itself until it is drunk on tasty gray matter and you ultimately pass away two weeks later. What an asshole.

I chuckled
'Always outnumbed, never outgunned'
PSN + XBL: Jimsworthy

Charvel So-Cal ProMod Black
Ibanez RG350Dx W/ Duncans
Blackstar HT Stage 100
ASshdown 4x12
Morley George Lynch Dragon Wah II
Wow, that tick in the video was RIDICULOUSLY fat!

And didn't that torpedo ray look cute? Look at it when it turns upside down, it's just asking for a belly rub. Poor misunderstood creatures, I'm sure they just want to be loved.
Quote by Whiskky
Wow, that tick in the video was RIDICULOUSLY fat!

And didn't that torpedo ray look cute? Look at it when it turns upside down, it's just asking for a belly rub. Poor misunderstood creatures, I'm sure they just want to be loved.

Would you give it a belly rub?

"Normally water and electricity don't mix. However, electric torpedo rays don't give a **** about logic"
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
The ray was awesome.

The tick didn't look too bad, but he was stumbling around like you do when you've eaten too much
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

lol, i enjoyed that
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A