Page 1 of 2
What kind do you use, and what works good? I used to go through so many, because I would apply them and I would be sweating there by just like sitting there. So I tried aerosol Right Guard, and it worked for the most part. Now it's acting up again. I put it on this morning after a shower, and walked to class in like 40* weather and it's failing.
I mainly wear black shirts, so I use deodorant that doesn't give white marks [some companies call it "crystal" or "invisible ice"].
But I still sweat like anything with those things - so I now only wear black shirts so I don't have sweat patches under my arms [but I still wear non-black shirts anyway].
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
I don't wear deodorant, I just sweat and smell, because I am a man.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
I had to go through a few brands before I found one that worked well. Old Spice Red Zone (yea the one with BRUCE F*CKIN CAMPBELL in the commercials) has always worked the best for me.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
Quote by CBNJ
<3.

you wana go get some chicken?
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
you wana go get some chicken?

Yes!

I had to go through a few brands before I found one that worked well. Old Spice Red Zone (yea the one with BRUCE F*CKIN CAMPBELL in the commercials) has always worked the best for me.

Is there any special scent that works better than others?
^ I use "Aqua Reef" and "Pacific Crush" or something like that. But there are tons of different scents, but those are the ones that worked for me.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006

The pain goes on."
Axe Vice for me
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME
I use those bread bag clips as ninja stars, i once hit a Jehovahs witnesses guy on the head with one.

I squinted my eyes and said "Where is your god now"

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: capn crayola
Right Guard worked for a while, then I started sweating through again very quickly. I would have to use my Girlfriends stick, which is that Secret clinical sports brand. It works very well, and now I buy that for myself.

Yes, I'm secure enough to use woman's speed stick....
ESP: LTD EC-50
Crate GTD65 Amp
RP80 Modeling Guitar Processor

Jack White:
If you think holdin' hands is all in the fingers
Grab a hold of the soul where the memory lingers.
Quote by gloryindeath
Right Guard worked for a while, then I started sweating through again very quickly. I would have to use my Girlfriends stick, which is that Secret clinical sports brand. It works very well, and now I buy that for myself.

Yes, I'm secure enough to use woman's speed stick....

I've actually had a couple friends who have started using girlfriends sticks because they say they are so much better.

Are they really that good?
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006

The pain goes on."
Yes. Apparently girls sweat much more, so they need the more powerful sticks...
Crate GTD65 Amp

Jack White:
just use a normal DEODORANT stick, like old spice or right guard. I caps deodorant because antiperspirant is bad for you. Your body is supposed to sweat, it releases toxins in your sweat through your pores, if your pores are blocked (aka antiperspirant) your body does not release those toxins making them build up, which is unhealthy and causes more foul odour when they are finally released. That's why just follow proper hygiene: shower, deodorant, win.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by this&that
just use a normal DEODORANT stick, like old spice or right guard. I caps deodorant because antiperspirant is bad for you. Your body is supposed to sweat, it releases toxins in your sweat through your pores, if your pores are blocked (aka antiperspirant) your body does not release those toxins making them build up, which is unhealthy and causes more foul odour when they are finally released. That's why just follow proper hygiene: shower, deodorant, win.

So you just sweat, and smell good?
Ah, didn't know that about the antiperspirant. Good to know.
Most sprays are antiperspirants though, aren't they?
Luckily the Secret stick I use is Deodorant, not anti :P
Crate GTD65 Amp

Jack White:
i ave to use a perspirex lotion, and mitchum anti-perspirant double team lol
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Quote by this&that

That is a myth and is not true.
I'll run in the rain till Im breathless
When Im breathless I'll run till I drop
The thoughts of a fools kind of careless
Im just a fool waiting on the wrong block.
Old Spice original scent FTW!
I also use Old Spice body wash so I always smell good as fuck.
Certain-Dri. End of story. It's a clear liquid (also comes in a stick now but I don't like it as much) that you apply at bedtime. It closes your pores making it virtually impossible to sweat. You don't even need to put on any other type of deoderant because you won't get any odor due to the lack of sweat and bacteria. I do use another type of deoderant in the mornings just in case.

Certain-dri is available at walgreens and Wal-mart.

I used to have a wet pit problem...no more.
Taylor GS8 Rosewood/Spruce
Use the clinical antiperspirants...
they're a couple bucks more than regular deoderant but it helps...

If its really bad, it could be a condition called axillary hyperhidrosis where someone sweats alot more than usual from their underarms...

you can go to the doctor to get perscribed medicines
or get treatment for it.
Stanford.U.

7wholegrainsonamission

Not because of who I am
But because of what you've done.
Not because of what I've done
But because of who you are
Quote by duggyrocks
It's not really for men, they just say that so you won't feel gay buying it in the shop

It's just deo, dude. I wouldn't feel gay even if I bought the woman kind.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by Random3
lynx

it makes everyone you see appear in their underwear

<.<

>.>

Orrrrrr makes you smell like a desperate 13 year old

Seriously, nothing annoys me more than seeing younger people in my school spraying some lynx africa over their shirt after they've done PE.... you still stink of BO!

EDIT: Not targeted at you Mr Random
When I run out, usually use Gilette gell. I'll throw on my wife's Secret stick works awsome, if it didn't make me smell like a vanilla flower patch i'd use it all the time.
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
Page 1 of 2