i figured the boss tr-2 would be my best bet but i wanted to know about any other options, budget is £40 - £60 gbp

thanks
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
something inbetween i guess. just something to make my clean sounds more interesting
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
The Seymour Duncan Shape Shifter seems pretty nice if you feel like saving up.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Well, the Shape Shifter's ****ing expensive... The Dunlop Volume Tremolo is really versatile, but it's out of production... if yo ucan get your hands on one, that'd be awesome. The best pedal in production right now is probably the EHX Pulsar. They're fairly cheap.
Quote by toyboxmonster
Well, the Shape Shifter's ****ing expensive... The Dunlop Volume Tremolo is really versatile, but it's out of production... if yo ucan get your hands on one, that'd be awesome. The best pedal in production right now is probably the EHX Pulsar. They're fairly cheap.

Thanks! i think we have a winner
Quote by david_highland

Quote by Grundy0
Quote by toyboxmonster

That's why I said save
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
I'm also very fond of my Marshall Vibratrem, check it out.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales