hahaha I was at this show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkBkglMqVIE

first few seconds...
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
He brang?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
When I saw them at V he introduced Nude by saying "This song has been around for quite a long time". Someone shouted out "So are you!" and Thom jokingly replied with "Come up here and say that!" The next week the NME ran an article with a headline like "Yorke verbally threatens fan" or something like that.

I've also seen him accidentally headbutt his mic quite hard which brought Bones to a halt, and in Bangers & Mash he got up from his drumkit in the breakdown bit and started wandering around the stage doing zombie-like moans into his mic and completely missed the bit where the beat kicks back in.

Yes, he's a strange fellow indeed. But he should be Prime Minister by rights.

Edit - By far the best instance of him dealing with a heckler...
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
Last edited by Tombe at Mar 24, 2009,
I dont love radiohead really. OK computer and kid A were great but now i couldnt be arsed listening to the stuff.
^ I hope believe he did that on purpose.

He always had a wierd laugh. Theres a video on youtube called "thom yorke is a cool cat" with a compilation of just him laughing wierdly..
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Col.Kurtz
I dont love radiohead really. OK computer and kid A were great but now i couldnt be arsed listening to the stuff.

elsewhere plz.
Quote by akack
elsewhere plz.

Nou u
I Have Deleted This Sig In Hopes Of Nick Grundy
------------------------------------------------------------------------
You elsewhere

*reported*

Bands and Artists Forum

Piss on our parade why dont you?
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13