can anyone name couples of sites that explain the inner meaning of the song. for the song bands like in flames, kalmah, cod, ect...........(except songmeaning.net)

thanks........
Last edited by Minhaz at Mar 24, 2009,
songmeanings.net
Guitars

Epiphone 1958 Ebony Explorer
Fender Standard Stratocaster

Amp/Gear

Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff

Gunnery Sergeant of the Megadeth Military
PM BlackciN to join/get ranking
Song meaning is entirely subjective, and it's best for you to look up the lyrics and analyze what the message is in the lyrics. To you, "Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star" might be about some small boy's hopes, but to someone else, it could signify the coming of Satan.
If you play guitar, please don't waste your time in The Pit, and please instead educate yourself in the Musician Talk forum, where you can be missing out on valuable info.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
It's like you read my mind!

I got meself a self-approving sig. Kick. Ass.
Quote by SilverDark
Song meaning is entirely subjective, and it's best for you to look up the lyrics and analyze what the message is in the lyrics. To you, "Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star" might be about some small boy's hopes, but to someone else, it could signify the coming of Satan.

Thats not really true. The artist generally has something in mind when writing a song, and their are people that are good at interpreting those things.
Quote by blueriver
Thats not really true. The artist generally has something in mind when writing a song, and their are people that are good at interpreting those things.

The best example I can think of to say "yes really" is the song "Sweet Dreams (are made of these)". That's it. (That people are good at interpreting those things, but yeah.)
If you play guitar, please don't waste your time in The Pit, and please instead educate yourself in the Musician Talk forum, where you can be missing out on valuable info.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
It's like you read my mind!

I got meself a self-approving sig. Kick. Ass.
Last edited by SilverDark at Mar 24, 2009,