and this chord?

e 0
B 1
G 0
D 0
A 0
E 1

any help appreciated.. thanks
You should try to do this yourself. Brush up on some theory and you won't have to wait for some guy like me to tell you, which I won't (though I think I do know which chords).

Here: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/search.php?s=the+crusade&w=columns
If you play guitar, please don't waste your time in The Pit, and please instead educate yourself in the Musician Talk forum, where you can be missing out on valuable info.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
It's like you read my mind!

I got meself a self-approving sig. Kick. Ass.
Quote by Horus195ED

but those should be a C maj9**and a F maj13

OH! I was totally right! 'xept for the C9...

First chord I think is C9/B C E G B D

Second chord... Fmaj13 F A C E G D

Yup, yup.
If you play guitar, please don't waste your time in The Pit, and please instead educate yourself in the Musician Talk forum, where you can be missing out on valuable info.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
It's like you read my mind!

I got meself a self-approving sig. Kick. Ass.
The First One Is C/B

It Sounds Good After a C

It's Used In Velvet Revolvers Cover of ELO's Can't Get It Out Of My Head In The Acoustic Verse... Bit

The Second is Weird

there are two possible answers...

A: F6/9 (F major 6th add 9th)
Although this doesn't Have a 7th So it Would Be
e X
B 1
G 0
D 0
A 0
E 1

or A: F13 (F Dominant 13th)
but it Has a flat 7th and also a little harder to play on the guitar

"An Augmented Fourth, Or Diminished Fifth, Depending On Your Outlook On Life"

Thanks a lot everyone. Ive been playing for 5 years, its been atleast 3 1/2 since ive actually picked up a guitar to really learn something instead of messing around. I have started taking lessons again for theory and such.

I've been learning an acoustic song and those chords were in it so i was just wondering what they were.
Thanks.
Quote by Artemis Entreri
First one is a C 7 in 3rd inversion.

3rd inversion? Hmm i guess i havent gotten that far into theory yet... i just got done with inverting triads and chords and writng slash chords and stuff... but the book im using only had 1st and 2nd inversions...

maybe i just havent gotten there yet, as it hasnt even talked about 9ths, 11ths, etc, even though i already know that a 9th is just a 2nd + 1 octave, right? and an 11th is 4th+oct?

correct me if im wrong, im gonna study some more later, about to do science homework, THEN theory time.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
much thanks to tenfold for posting that link. i was able to name the chords in the progression of one of my riffs.

Gmaj7sus4no5 - F#7sus4no5 - Gmaj7sus4no5 - F#7sus4no5 - A7sus4no5.

try it out and let me know what you think. hehe

///

all of them are 3 note chords except for Gmaj7sus4no5(4 notes). How can i simplify the name of these cords because it seems a bit too much?
*reported*... twice in one reply!

OH NOES!!! Theowy is scawY!!!
Last edited by allislost at Mar 26, 2009,
F#7sus4no5 - Gmaj7sus4no5 - F#7sus4no5 - A7sus4no5.

"No 5" is redundant, as the fifth is tonally irrelevant and is usually omitted anyway once you start adding extensions beyond the seventh.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.