We're looking for a singer, drummer, and rhythm guitarist. so far it's me on guitar, and sfaune92 on bass. We're working on a cover of 'Bury Your Head' by Saosin, and then are going to move on to original stuff, which may be quite different. You need to have decent recording equipment, and msn. Mine is chaldaemon13@hotmail.com.
Quote by witchhammer
you, sir, are terrible.

I'm finding new ways to make the same mistakes,
putting my dreams onto paper and then folding them into planes,
then I let them go because when in Rome,
I set fire to what I love the most.

Quote by Dookie92
Whats involved? Im interested in playing the rythm guitar part.

What exactly do you mean? I'd like to find a rhythm guitarist who has a little bit of effects though... i have some but theyre mostly through cubase or my line6 amp.
Quote by witchhammer
you, sir, are terrible.

I have some effects, which in particular?

I mean how exectly does this online band thing work? Do we play together at once, do we record parts seperately and then mix them together? I live in Greece, so there might be a time zone difference depending on where you live?

Also, I use Ableton to record, never really used Cubase. Do I need to use Cubase? I could if I really have to I guess.
No, Cubase is not necessary. for an online band we record tracks separately, usually in the order of drums, bass, guitars, vox. Time zone difference doesnt matter, sfaune92 is in norway and im in the US. so thats not a problem. are you able to sing at all?

For effects, something a bit ambient like in the song we're trying to cover. ^^ if you don't have the song look it up on youtube, im pretty sure youd find something there.
Quote by witchhammer
you, sir, are terrible.

Ok, this sounds good. Uh, with regards to singing, perhaps I am physically capable of doing it, but Im not that great and would rather not unless theres no choice. If you cant find any one else, I suppose I could give it a try though.

Ok, Im really interested, one last question. Is it really invloving? I dont think Ill be able to work on it every night, with school, exams, and music exams (Im also taking exams for Piano and Saxophone so I have to practise thoughs as well). Roughly how much a week would I need to spend for this? Thanks.
well, obviously you'd have to learn the parts, and be able to record them, maybe talk to us a little bit, but its really not that involving, and doesnt take up too much time.
Quote by witchhammer
you, sir, are terrible.

Alright, for the lineup its now:

Vocals: ?
Lead Guitar: Me (GSD N3)
Rhythm Guitar: Dookie92
Bass: sfaune92
Drums: will probably be digital.

anyone else want to join?
Quote by witchhammer
you, sir, are terrible.

I ain't the best singer out there but let me listen to the track and I'll see what I can do...