Right, so its my friends birthday soon and he's getting a new guitar. That means he won't need his Squire anymore, and as I'm currently stuck with my awful acoustic I'm thinking of putting in an offer for it.

Any ideas on how much I should offer for it? Obviously, if he wants more for it I'd probably pay it but I'd like to know whats around the right price for one of these. I've played it before, its a bit scratched and the ouput jack is a bit loose, but I can probably fix that without too big of a fuss.

Luckily, I'll only be using it for six months or so, because I'm getting another guitar for my birthday. Suggestions on what to buy then would be great, too. I play mostly rock and metal, and I quite like the ESP LTD AX-260, but I'd like to look at some other stuff. Already decided on getting a Roland Cube 15x for my amp, possibly a 30x. Budget will be anything up to about £350.

<3
Quote by Gargoyle2500
What kind of a Squire is it? There are all kinds. Strats, Jagmasters, Teles...

Ah sorry forgot about that, its a Strat (:
What series? This all depends as well.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
Quote by Tomo J O
What series? This all depends as well.

I'm pretty sure its an Affinity, but I'm not 100% sure. Hope that helps (:
Hmm, then you don't wanna be paying too much, affinity's however are better than the standards actually I think because they use maple necks and alder bodies, which you find on nearly all Fenders. Give it a try and try not to pay over 1/2 of what he paid for it.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
Alright thats great, thank you! (:
I tried it out a couple of weeks ago, so I'll find out what he payed for it and make him an offer. Again, thank you (: