Ok, so there's been a few MS Paint threads swimming around in The Pit recently, but perhaps this one has mileage...

Anyway, simple enough - Just MS Paint the user above you based on their profile picture =3

Go Pit Go!
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by el-ECTRO

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
^Genius, Rabid

EDIT: I'm just painting you up now.

There y'are
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Last edited by StrayCatBlues at Mar 24, 2009,
Quote by rabidguitarist

wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

I sense epicness in this thread.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
^ I can't paint you!
Quote by abstract pie

...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Quote by StrayCatBlues
^ I can't paint you!

I'll take a stab at it.

Quote by sglover34479
lol. Elz! THAT THE HELL? I told you to get the **** away from me with that camera

Sorry it was all in the moment.. I couldn't resist.

sam_b

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand