im just going off hardware here but what do you guys think as for the tonality and playability?

Quote by Pilots
Discrepancy: While at 110 KIAS and 35 deg AOB with full right pedal, trims would not keep helicopter in correct Outer roll loop.

Corrective action:
Could not duplicate on ground. 11A799. NPPC
All looks fine except the fender noisless pickups. If you need super quiet single coils and you are on a budget get lace sensors. If you don't have a budget get kinmans. Otherwise don't get noisless singles.
Not taking any online orders.
im not really ona budget, but the noisless pickups are my only problem with this setup. i wouldnt mind some new ones [im prettey much rebuilding a guitar i had previously] but the thing about my old mid/neck pickups was they were pieces of complete sh*t, BUT they sounded great for what i needed them for you know. My only concern is becaseu im upgrading everythign else my old pickups might get messed up somehow witht he introduction of a hummbucker.

idk im no electrician
Quote by Pilots
Discrepancy: While at 110 KIAS and 35 deg AOB with full right pedal, trims would not keep helicopter in correct Outer roll loop.

Corrective action:
Your old pickups won't get messed up with the addition of a humbucker so if they worked for you then keep them and save some cash!
why use an american bridge? why not just use a nicer 6 screw?
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
awesome man thx.

just one question... i am in dire need of replacing the pots, the 2 tone and the volume ones, as well as the wiring, any recommendations for pots and possibly a selector switch?
Quote by Pilots

Corrective action:
Quote by Thomme
why use an american bridge? why not just use a nicer 6 screw?

couldnt find any ones i liked...
Quote by Pilots

Corrective action:
[quote="'played[out"]']awesome man thx.

just one question... i am in dire need of replacing the pots, the 2 tone and the volume ones, as well as the wiring, any recommendations for pots and possibly a selector switch?

I'm a big fan of the MOJO CTS pots and the the classic fender style switch from allparts
Quote by CorduroyEW
I'm a big fan of the MOJO CTS pots and the the classic fender style switch from allparts

im lookin to get this done possibly today, i know i can get all this stuff at guitar center except the pots... anything you would recommend i could pick up today, i got to hit a show on Thursday cant really wait for parts lol. witch is probally my fault but eh go figure.
Quote by Pilots

Corrective action:
If you're going to GC you can grab the pots there. Wont be CTS but they do stock Gibson parts as well as AllParts and the All Parts might be CTS pots anyway. I'd go 500k for the volume and 250k for the tone pots.
If you need hookup wire you could just go to radioshack.
^good to know about the 500k and 250k pots.

seeing as how im more prone to electrocute myself when doing this then get it right. someone told me that i should go off this diagram more or less....

is this right?
Quote by Pilots

Corrective action:
Yes and no. It is the right way to wire it however Seymour Duncan and Dimarzio have different color codes for their pickups. If you're buying the pickup new a wiring diagram should be included.
aright i can deal with diffrent color codes for wires as long as i know what im looking for. thanks a million man, ill post up pix once i got this thing all completed.
Quote by Pilots

Corrective action: