So one of my friends just told me a story. He said he was driving home last night around 11, and doing about 85 MPH on a two-lane road, when all of a sudden he saw something out of the corner of his eye, and it scared the shit out of him. Turned out it was a hitchhiker, and because it was so dark he didn't notice them until he was just going by there.

Reminds me of a couple of similar incidents on curvy roads at night where I would see weird white figures moving next to the road, then look over and see nothing.

Does anyone have any stories when they were freaked out by a hitchhiker or something of the sort while driving at night?

Oh... and I tested the search bar, but perhaps it brang me the wrong results.
I was once about to hitchike after hours of being lost in the middle of nowhere being chased by pedobear, and then some asshole just drives past me.
People these days.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Late at night driving on A-roads, half the ones near me are in the process of being re-tarmacced, so there are uneven surfaces, and I only have an oldish ford fiesta yet I still drive fast. Quite often the car kinda feels like its gunna loose control.

Thats about the scariest thing driving so far for me. Oh and my car crash I had!
I hit a woman while I was driving. It was ok though, she just turned out to be a prostitute.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Xoth
Reminds me of a couple of similar incidents on curvy roads at night where I would see weird white figures moving next to the road, then look over and see nothing.

Stupid honkies.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
A friend of mine was huffing Dust-Off while driving, blacked out and almost drove off of a dam into a lake.
Quote by metalderek
A friend of mine was huffing Dust-Off while driving, blacked out and almost drove off of a dam into a lake.

COOL!
Quote by metalderek

Your friend is an idiot.

The only scary things that happen to me when I'm driving are retards who can't keep their vehicles in their lanes and almost hit me head on.
Quote by el-ECTRO
I was once about to hitchike after hours of being lost in the middle of nowhere being chased by pedobear, and then some asshole just drives past me.
People these days.

Really? A paradoy? I expect better from you, me maybe, but not you. Elz.....I Am Disappoint.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Your friend is an idiot.

The only scary things that happen to me when I'm driving are retards who can't keep their vehicles in their lanes and almost hit me head on.

Right? I did it a couple times, never again since that happened though. I don't think he does anymore either.

And sometimes just driving in San Diego is downright scary because people don't know how to drive here.
Quote by sglover34479
Really? A paradoy? I expect better from you, me maybe, but not you. Elz.....I Am Disappoint.

Sowwi I was bored and shizz.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
Sowwi I was bored and shizz.

Don't be.
You can run like hell btw.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I was driving around 35 km/h in a subdivision (not fast) while from between 2 parked cars on the side of the road a kid (couldn't have been older than 6) runs right in front of my van. I came within less than a meter of killing a kid....scary ****
lighting a ciggie.

look at where the flame is a lil too long, then realize youre seriously close to being in a ditch
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

My friends and I were up in Pennsylvania driving around looking for some food at 1AM and we ended up in a place with absolutely no light at all, and when we drove by this field we saw this guy running towards us in all white with one arm raised holding something.

**** that, we got the hell out of there
My mother and I were going down the highway, and a ****ing car comes heading toward us going eastbound on the westbound lane. We were like WTF?!!?!?!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I was branging my kids to school a few weeks back and had my dog in the vehicle. At one point my daughter mentioned there was a big live animal in the road. So after I drop them off, I'm on my way back and I see the big thing in the road so I stop. It was a live, unharmed raccoon. My dogs head is out the window and we all three just took turns looking at each other. My dog didn't bark, she just stared and the raccoon would look at me, then her. It was weird. I thought about getting out and trying to get it off the road but just drove off. As we disappeared, the raccoon got up and turned around to watch us leave.

the end
where are the feasts we were promised?
Quote by rabidguitarist
I hit a woman while I was driving. It was ok though, she just turned out to be a prostitute.

Would it have mattered whether or not she was a prostitute?

Seriously, I was ill a couple of days ago in a car, and I could have sworn I saw a jogger running right at the car. I looked back, but it was just my imagination.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Almost hit a big deer once, luckily my brother saw two of them from the passengers side and yelled me to stop. If he hadn't we would have probably died on impact
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
i really want to drive down route 666....does it still exist?
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
One time a bird flew into my windshield and splattered blood all over the window. I thought for sure the windshield was cracked but somehow it survived. Clean-up was a biatch.
Yeah, I've driven at night and seen dark clothed hitchhikers and old men going home from the pub from the corner of my eye.

Scares the crap outta me.
Quote by Xoth
Oh... and I tested the search bar, but perhaps it brang me the wrong results.

1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Once I was driving when I was absent minded. Just going up in some song and my thoughts started drifting away. I suddenly heard a very loud thump. Turned out I hit two four year old children. Hit and run baby!!
I almost got smashed into a wall in my 66 mustang in Highschool by an 18 wheeler. I was gonna fast and furious that **** and drive underneath till I realized I would decapitate myself.

Yesterday I was merging onto a road and was moderately accelerating when I hit an oil spot or something and my back end kicked out. I was completely side ways. Rode up on the curb, down the sidewalk aprox. 20 feet and then back onto the road as non chalauntly as possible.
I made an absolutely ridiculous overtake about a week after I passed my test. It was seriously cool and looked and felt awesome but I got within 8feet of a head on collision with a Transit.

Never again.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?