Yes, I know, don't create a new one, blablabla....
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1037499&page=1&pp=20
I really need you guys for a school project, and the questions I asked in the last post would be crucial.

Playing Techniques that made it from the Blues to Rock music: Bending Sliding what else? Also requested: Songs with good examples for those techniques.

Please don't delete this again, as I'm not sure which forum to put it in.
Thanks!
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
Making a new thread seems like a good idea in your world?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Yes it does, since this is important for me and my cause.

And stop bitching.
Quote by blue_strat

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
Quote by jetfuel495
You'd probably want to post it in the blues forum. You'll get the best responses that way.

Thanks to the one person trying to help me.

Quote by dark&broken
You got plenty of responses in the last one. Go read that, and learn to use google.

DUH
"Google, could you please tell me songs with good examples for blues techniques?"
also, the other responses were for other questions, if you understand that.

edit: Have you ever had the idea that I MIGHT NOT HAVE FOUND anything on google? And I would really like to know the reason the old one was closed.
Quote by blue_strat

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Last edited by LReiter at Mar 24, 2009,
No you weren't.
also, I can not find the Blues forum.
edit: nevermind, found it.
Quote by blue_strat

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Why you make thread.

Oh my god this made me laugh so ****in' hard.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by MangoStarr
ban or tel
if you dont tel, then ban

I have no idea what tel means (I guess I'm a noob, well still I'll rather be a noob than a nerd).
Quote by blue_strat

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Quote by LReiter

edit: Have you ever had the idea that I MIGHT NOT HAVE FOUND anything on google? And I would really like to know the reason the old one was closed.

Then you're searching wrong... I actually googled this a few seconds ago planning to help you and found some great responses, but I'm not going to help you.

*reported*
Quote by wizards?
Then you're searching wrong... I actually googled this a few seconds ago planning to help you and found some great responses, but I'm not going to help you.

*reported*

Yeah, I don't have too much experience with any of the internet, just because of that it's a ****ty thing not to help me of you to do.
Quote by blue_strat

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Quote by LReiter
Yes it does, since this is important for me and my cause.

And stop bitching.

You, my friend, are a category 5 idiot.
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Why you make thread.

hahahaha

hilarious

on topic:

Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Quote by Pernell
Inb4 2 minute warning

TS, you sound like a complete ass. take your bull elsewhere (another forum)

Guys, I don't mean to be an ass or anything, I'm just looking for help with a really important school project, and I thought that maybe a forum full of guitarists could help me out cause I simply didn't manage to find anything on google. No hard feelings...
Quote by blue_strat

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Blues really started to morph into rock with the first rock bands
Suck as Presley, Hendrix, Zeppelin and so on
Blues guitar is much the same as rock guitar
Examples:
Rock and Roll by Zeppelin is just a variation of an 8 bar blues riff
Quote by LReiter
Thanks to the one person trying to help me.

DUH
"Google, could you please tell me songs with good examples for blues techniques?"
also, the other responses were for other questions, if you understand that.

Well you're a condescending little prick aren't you.

Ever had the idea that maybe you need to learn how to search properly?

http://www.google.ca/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENCA311&q=history+of+rock+and+roll+blues&btnG=Google+Search&meta=lr%3D

Hey looky, 5 seconds and i've got all kinds of stuff about the history of rock and blues.

Have fun. Dick.
Quote by LReiter
Guys, I don't mean to be an ass or anything, I'm just looking for help with a really important school project, and I thought that maybe a forum full of guitarists could help me out cause I simply didn't manage to find anything on google. No hard feelings...

im a n00b 09er and even i know this needs to be in the blues forum.
Quote by dark&broken
Well you're a condescending little prick aren't you.

Ever had the idea that maybe you need to learn how to search properly?

http://www.google.ca/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENCA311&q=history+of+rock+and+roll+blues&btnG=Google+Search&meta=lr%3D

Hey looky, 5 seconds and i've got all kinds of stuff about the history of rock and blues.

Have fun. Dick.

Maybe you should've read my actual question, not the ones that were already answered.
Quote by blue_strat

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Quote by LReiter

Dude I googled for you! check posts 7 and 11.

Damn idiot!
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
Blues Forum, or try Techniques forum/musicians talk forums.

Seriously, buddy ol' pal, it takes 30 seconds to scan the forums and see "Holy Mackeral! there is a forum all about guitar techniques. Maybe I should try posting there!"

I mean, I'm no brain surgeon... but I'd recommend literacy as a good choice on your life path.
Quote by geeve420
Dude I googled for you! check posts 7 and 11.

Damn idiot!

Dude those findings don't help me! The question in my first post is a very special one and I hoped anyone could simply say it if he knows techniques that moved from blues to rock (certain ones, like bending, sliding) and could maybe even name me an example of a good song to show that certain technique.

Quote by ZanasCross
Blues Forum, or try Techniques forum/musicians talk forums.

Seriously, buddy ol' pal, it takes 30 seconds to scan the forums and see "Holy Mackeral! there is a forum all about guitar techniques. Maybe I should try posting there!"

I mean, I'm no brain surgeon... but I'd recommend literacy as a good choice on your life path.

Thanks, kinda... just no reason to be like this.
Quote by blue_strat

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Quote by Pernell
Inb4 2 minute warning

TS, you sound like a complete ass. take your bull elsewhere (another forum)

Silly boy. The 2 minute window only applies if you posted *reported* in those two minutes.

Anything else.... warning.

Didn't know? Now you do.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin