I have no idea what my level is actually, since I never play any songs that already exist but those I write myself. I'm nowhere as good as Canon Rock or anything, I just feel like learning a song. Genre doesnt really matter, as long as it's not acoustic since I only have my electric guitar.
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
Try learning For The Love of God slowly. I mean slooowly. I haven't learned it fully yet, but if you have to learn a song let that be it. It has so many different techniques (legato, sliding, bending, alternate picking) that you can focus on any section and be sure to improve your playing.

Just my two cents .
Look!

Learn how to spell, grammar is your friend

Member #11 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.

Blues player of the Laney Cult
Thanks, I'll give it a try I guess (and probably fail epicly)
Quote by blue_strat

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
children of bodom - bed of razors. prolly their easiest song to play. good for working on speed. and COB song is good for speed. alexi sheds like a god
Dean Vendetta XM Custom Build
Guitar - Ebay 20/20
Pickups - GFS H/O Hex 40/40
Tuners - Sperzel locking 59.99/59.99
Bridge- Tone Pros - 89/89

the plan. take a 20 dollar guitar and make it sound decent

COMPLETE!! PICS SOON!!
I don't think I'm even near COB level... yes, I do suck.
Quote by blue_strat

Germany

Quote by stoner179