I have a Jackson DK2 Dinky for sale with an EMG 81 active humbucker and two EMG SA single coils. I believe this is the set up Kirk Hammett uses in his strats.
Guitar is in excellent condition. It does have a tiny finish crack in the neck joint. Seems like this happens to bout every bolt on Jackson. I'ts barely noticable and doesn't effect the guitar in any way.
The paint is blue and orange flame. I don't think it's available anymore. The guitar alone cost around $900 with this paint job and over $200 more for the pickups.
I'm asking $425 shipped inside the US.
Paypal preferred.
I've got well over 300 perfect feedbacks on ebay. If this doesn't sell by the weekend I'll be listing it there.
I will be leaving Thursday till Sunday so if you message me I will respond Sunday when I get home.
Reason for selling is because I just got DK1.
Jackson DKMG with EMG 81 and 85, Les Paul Standard, Schecter Black Jack, Jackson DK2 with active EMG's, Dean Dime Explosion, Jackson DK1, Crate120, Digitech Grunge, and RP80.
Can i have a photo of the crack in the neck joint?
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
My pictures are to big to upload. I'll leave a sample pic of a guitar like it. If you want pics of the actual guitar send me your email address and I'll get them to you asap.
Attachments:
434344jpg.jpg
Jackson DKMG with EMG 81 and 85, Les Paul Standard, Schecter Black Jack, Jackson DK2 with active EMG's, Dean Dime Explosion, Jackson DK1, Crate120, Digitech Grunge, and RP80.