Page 1 of 2
f*ck you i hate this kind of stuff

Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
That guy should be praised. I praise him.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Lovely. People are great, aren't they?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Jury wouldn't convict.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
This is the type of thing that would happen in the UK. I can't wait to emmigrate when I'm older.
it is so cowardly of the bully to press charges on the dude he was threatening for many years for just one thing. i don't condone retaliation (i have not been bullied severely, tho), but i still feel most of the fault lies with the bully
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Seems kind of one sided.
How is it that the police had proof of this use of an imitation weapon but he couldn't provide proof of a phone call and vandalism?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
That's pretty harsh, although to be fair, using imitation guns is pretty dumb.

The answer is martial arts, not weapons.

Quote by Just Andrew
Jury wouldn't convict.

Maybe she could review that case, it would be a pretty sweet thing to do.
Last edited by BrianApocalypse at Mar 24, 2009,
This makes me so angry.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by aaciseric
That article was terribly written but this story is a disgrace.

+1.

Very biased although the bully needs to die.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Just Andrew
Jury wouldn't convict.

Jury did convict

****ers
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
Quote by guitarsftw
it is so cowardly of the bully to press charges on the dude he was threatening for many years for just one thing. i don't condone retaliation (i have not been bullied severely, tho), but i still feel most of the fault lies with the bully

See I was bullied from first to tenth grade, even when I switched after eigth so I know what this is like. In eight grade I dealt with it, I beat the shit out of the guy and ended it then and there. He didn't snitch on me, but I never told anyone to stop it. I switched schools after tenth grade because I couldn't stand that place. Now I'm at a "gifted" school in which this kind of crap doesn't happen.

Should he have stood up for himself? Of course, Should the school expelled that kid? Of course and they had enough reasons to as well. Should he have used a pellet gun to do it? Eh... not so much.
Quote by Fender1424
The bully even threatens to kill this guy, yet they do nothing. Way to go, dip****s. He deserves a medal. The bully should be in jail.

Damn right. I wish he'd shot the bully and killed him , i just read the last bit it says. 'In his second day at college this year, he got charged with sexual assault for pushing and fondling a female student and robbery after a male student was repeatedly kicked and spat on during a demand for his property. '

sounds like a real nice guy dosn't he.. people like this should **** off and die.
I really want to talk to some of the people in that jury, and slap their ****ing heads off.
Some people actually live in a constant state of idiocy.

- Adam
wow. just wow. Thats pathetic, if i was that guy getting bullied, I would just beat the crap out of him. Ofcourse i have a short fuse....
GUITARS:
Fender Strat w/ Seymour duncans
Agile Explorer w, SD livewire metal
Fender Telecaster w/ hot rail

PEDALBOARD:
Boss chromatic tuner
Ibanez weeping demon
*Digitech Whammy*
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by sglover34479
what a bitch. If I were that kid, I would have beat the **** out of that punk and tell him if he says anything, or comes near me again, he'll be ball-less and half dead.

Well, no you wouldn't. But you can kid yourself all you want.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I don't think this'll go anywhere.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever." 1984.
Quote by Disposable-Hero

You're right, it's like the same comment over and over again. But it is frustrating though.
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
Quote by Disposable-Hero

He is already convicted.

****ing retarded judge.
This guy really does need to be praised. He lasted all these years, didn't give up or commit suicide or something weak like that. He tried to look for the least violent solution but in the end it proves once again that the Canadian justice system is in place for one thing and one thing only: to keep criminals out of jail. Makes me sick.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Happens in the UK all the time!!!
Like the dude who broke into someones house, got injured and sued the family and actually won

Makes you wonder doesn't it?
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Wow.. That's all i've got to say to this... wow... There is no humanity
DeVillains!
Quote by Jesus=ConArtist
Happens in the UK all the time!!!
Like the dude who broke into someones house, got injured and sued the family and actually won

Makes you wonder doesn't it?

Yeah.
They need to re think this.
tell me what school this bully goes to now and i'll be there with a f*cking 2X4 to crack his knees in. I can't f*cking stand bullies.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
This really angers me. Its obvious where the wrongdoing is.

I know people like that bully, and its happened to me. People like that should be in the innermost circle of hell or whatever.
This is why I hate the government/judicial system. It's all bullsh!t. "If we could only do what's morally right, we wouldn't need any laws," is something my World History teacher told me. This seems morally right to me - excluding the weapon, but it was fake - and he get's punished. Yes, it was an imitation handgun, but this bully was destroying his life and now, the coward pressed charges against him and the VICTIM get's sent to prison. BULLSH!T.

EDIT: Ahhh! Now I'm all pissed and ready to fight. Dman you, ts.
Ridiculous. Bully's should get what they deserve. Shame on the cops for not pressing more charges for uttering threats.
Quote by Dante53
I really want to talk to some of the people in that jury, and slap their ****ing heads off.
Some people actually live in a constant state of idiocy.

- Adam

Ohh, and this too.
Sories like this make me very angry and sad.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Page 1 of 2