Page 1 of 4
Alright, we get it he wrote BRANG, but honestly does everyone have to mention it in every ****ing thread? I know when to laugh at a good joke, but what is it with people who enjoy burying everything until its no longer funny, dont you all remember what happened to the pear? this is exactly the same thing, people cmon stop killing the jokes, leave them for a good laugh and dont abuse the hell out of them, its not cool.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
I don't get the Brang. I just see people writing it and then get quoted and get a bunch of lols.

Why?
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
huh?
on a different topic, i leave for a month and theres all this jade goody crap around. whats up with that?
love is love // return to dust
I'm glad you brang this up. It's a good point and somebody had to say it at some time or another. Thanks TS.
The pit is full of morons, live with it. They find stuff like that funny.

A lot of people seem to live out their entire social lives on here so they need common topics to find funny. It doesn't matter if they aren't actually funny, it just provides them with some false comradeship.

I'm feeling sorry for Kensai at the minute, and even more sorry for the people that apparently worship him. They need to take a step back and realise just how sad that is.

Not sad in a 'urgh...lame' type of way, just genuinely sad.
its funny. we kill the joke. we make new joke. we kill it. we make new joke. we kill it. we make new joke. ETC.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by LezPaulEpiphone
its funny. we kill the joke. we make new joke. we kill it. we make new joke. we kill it. we make new joke. ETC.

+ Signature

Point and case.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

A lot of people seem to live out their entire social lives on here so they need common topics to find funny. It doesn't matter if they aren't actually funny, it just provides them with some false comradeship.

I'm feeling sorry for Kensai at the minute, and even more sorry for the people that apparently worship him. They need to take a step back and realise just how sad that is.

you're a ****ing party pooper
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

Kensai is senile anyway so I find it funny.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Russell, what the fuck?

cwutididthar?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
i find that i usually have to be in a thread form near the start to get the joke, so no i don't get it and i don't want to.

but using the word brang is pretty stupid.

Quote by tancanada
huh?
on a different topic, i leave for a month and theres all this jade goody crap around. whats up with that?

she died but you're not meant to mention it.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

Trying to make yourself seem big by insulting others is worse I think...
bbbrrraaanngggg!!! bbbbrrrannngg!! hold on my phones rangin'.
GUITARS:
Fender Strat w/ Seymour duncans
Agile Explorer w, SD livewire metal
Fender Telecaster w/ hot rail

PEDALBOARD:
Boss chromatic tuner
Ibanez weeping demon
*Digitech Whammy*
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Trying to make yourself seem big by insulting others is worse I think...

No, I don't feel big at all, in fact I feel just as sad for even being around it all. I've been here longer than most of the people I feel sorry for.

I come on here out of sheer boredom. Plus the acoustic forum is much better.
Brang out, til the sun comes up
The wheels fall off in the parking lot
Cause I brang out, keep my glock in hand
While you posted up, chillin' wit cha mans.
Brang out, won't catch me sleepin
While you in the club, rollin' out the keys
Cause I brang out, shots go off quick
Catch yo' ass buck naked while you wit ya bitch
Cause I brang out.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
come to think of it brang is pretty funny.

i like brang now
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by this&that
Alright, we get it he wrote BRANG, but honestly does everyone have to mention it in every ****ing thread? I know when to laugh at a good joke, but what is it with people who enjoy burying everything until its no longer funny, dont you all remember what happened to the pear? this is exactly the same thing, people cmon stop killing the jokes, leave them for a good laugh and dont abuse the hell out of them, its not cool.

This is my first day on this board and I'm very sorry.
where are the feasts we were promised?
Damn You Kensai Damn You To Hell!!!!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by bendystraw
I leave for one day, and we get an annoying meme. It's fucking everywhere

Why, do you think you could have prevented it?

Quote by nightraven
remember when the pit was funny?

me neither

it was so so long ago

Why don't you leave then.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by nightraven
remember when the pit was funny?

me neither

it was so so long ago

Agreed.

People actually used to be funny. As in post something clever or witty.

Not repeat a single word of dialect and thinking it's hilarious.

Quote by Nexium
Damn You Kensai Damn You To Hell!!!!

There's another one.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Why don't you leave then.

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by rabidguitarist

Of course not, it's just weird that as soon as i log on for the day, we've got a spam pandemic on our hands.
Quote by tancanada
huh?

well she died yesterday and she was well................................disamusing so everybody was like: HAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, tbh half the memes or whatever you want to call them come from 4chan, Sometimes I know what they are, sometimes I don't. Most of us just follow along with it, you'll find out eventually anyway..
Brangly fail.
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Yeah guys. We should all be more like this guy.

He brang dignity to the pit.

+1

haha
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Me: Honestly, why haven't we had sex yet?

Her: IDK, we are doing tomorrow after cinema, aren't we?

Me: Err...are we?

Her. Damn right we are.

Thanks UG.
Quote by Incardito
Eating another man without BBQ sauce is pretty badass
Page 1 of 4